Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Yikes!

I have not done any homework this past week! And I haven't even blogged! So what can you guess I was doing with my life? I was dealing with drama! No, it's not like those Japanese dramas where this guy breaks up with this girl or Korean dramas where they just cry out of no where! This was drama was between Me, Myself and I! I was emotionally broken down and making a decision that will change the course of my life. Hopefully, all goes well and ends well. :]

CONGRATULATIONS my fellow opposite gender tennis players! You have gone undefeated once again, and this time, I was able to witness every single FOOKING game! I was so close to missing ONE game! But I didn't! Cause I was so dedicated to you guys .. I mean girls! It'll be much appreciated if I see some fan signs saying "Go CEEJAY!" during the boys season :D

During the Van Nuys game on Monday, right outside of the tennis courts, there were a bunch of hispanic dudes shouting with much anger, "Let's GO HOMIE!" Then someone comes out with a bat! WTF! In the beginning, freaking Soo Jin just goes out and watches like she won't get into anything, and she was wearing red! She was asking for a beating! It was funny when Dick went to the fence and says "GO HOME YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!" HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Today, NoHo girls actually got better than before. Poor Sidney Vu the Singles 2 lost :[ Her undefeated streak! It's ok, you still have another year! I had to record a few games for Dick! He says when he's "gay and old" he wants to remember how well he coached the tennis team :P People like JACKIE HO got nervous while I was there! It's ok! I don't bite, nor does the camera :]

I was going home with Q's scooter and it was pretty dark, I was going really fast and I didn't notice a huge crack on the sidewalk. I hit it directly, fall over, almost lose my balance but managed to stand up and get back on the scooter. I hope nobody was watching. Also, I'm usually listen to my ipod as I walk home and Entourage came on and I started to mock Andrew Baterina's glide with a little bit of Ceejay flavor. I hope no one was watching that either. LMAO!

The PSAT's was a piece of cake, with chocolate ice cream and vanilla and some frosting with fondant. Ok, except the English part, WTF does segue MEAN! And if you leave a comment explaining what it means, it's probably too late, I've probably already searched it up on dictionary.com

Our hands are magnetized and are attracted to one another ;]

WHO DRANK MY ORANGE SODA YOU FUCKING BITCHES!

I noticed I'd rather copy and paste rather than cut and paste because I have an insecurity that cutting it, might just delete it without copying it.

My hair is a "clean-cut of grass that is black" as stated by Bi and Jenny.

I feel so hated nowadays and mistrusted :[

LOL @ Alvin's quote "There will ALWAYS be a C & a J in JANICE" TEE HEE!

Oh and probably you all have the same habit of using Jackie's blog as a naviagtor to other peopl's blogs.

Peace Up, A-town down. Duna duna, duna duna.

2 comments:

j said...

You cussed twice in this blog. Not bad for such a long blog. HAAHHA

Jacqueline said...

yeah, they probably do!