Friday, October 17, 2008

Relationships

are a very lovely subject. Since my last two topics were about boys and girls, well it's not a bad idea to combine them! Well unless you're lesbian or gay, then let's leave that to the gay and lesbian bloggers. Anyways, I'm not going to talk about the negative parts cause there isn't enough to talk about. But the good, let's see. First of all, if you've never been in one, here's a little taste of one. When you first enter a relationship, you get this really good butterfly in your stomach feeling. Even if you and that significant other are comfortable around each other, the first day of your official relationship is going to be a really silent one. You are just both too happy and become too shy around each other, but don't worry, comfortability grows the more you spend time with each other. There's also the benefits of being able to have the feeling of caring for one person the most! It feels really good like having to love a little teddy bear that you find most precious to yourself, but this teddy bear MOVES! There's also the good feeling of the RELATIONSHIP kind of stuff where it includes BASES. I won't go into detail about that, unless you ask personally. I'd be willing to describe that feeling ;] Let's continue, you not only gain someone you can hold hands with and kiss but you also gain a bestfriend. You can be very close to this person and do anything with this person that he or she becomes one of your closest friend! What's better than friends? OK, family is, BUT SHUT UP! Don't try to correct me. You also gain the priviledge of saying "Oh it's for my girlfriend/boyfriend" when you are buying something. You also get to dedicate yourself to one person instead of having to control multiple people, I guess it's much easier, but it doesn't mean you ditch your other close friends. With this significant other, you feel more secured, more comfortable, gain more respect than you usually would, have support, be part of another person's life, trust and it's a wonderful experience that you'll probably never forget. This topic was pretty long, but hopefully I proved my point to a certain someone!

Today, we tried to launch our rocket. Quan had to hold the rocket in place and we tried doing a dry launch, failed. Then our teacher tells us to use water, failed and Quan gets wet. Then finally three more dry launches, fail, fail and SUCCESS! Our rocket flew up at least 10 feet! That's pretty good for an incomplete rocket and a dry launch. ESSAY IN SECOND and TEST IN THIRD! We were suppose to finish building our launcher at my house but when I came up to meet Quan and Nick in front of the school, they figured out that we don't really need to finish it but just drill one hole. I did that when I got home, what a drag! HAHA!

So, since we didn't have to work on our rocket, I got to play tennis! Well, I played chess till like 3, beat Q, loss to Q, then beat Reggie. I couldn't find my racket cause it wasn't inside my bag so I went down to see if anyone had it, no one had it and then I went back up and found it. WHAT A BIGGER DRAG! I just rallied and "BOOM MUTHABUGGA!" all my balls. I went up and just hung out. Q gave me this hot pocket that looked like DOG FOOD, but I ate it and it was pretty good, but the LOOK of it bothered me so I gave half of it to Alvin. HAHA! I finished his Brisk in one day too. Sorry you dumb bitch.

REALLY LONG HUG!<3 NO CEEJAY-FREE DAY! :]

Ryan, let's walk around the school again, but don't get intimidated by those big ass football players! LOL.

Arleta had the same cheerleading uniforms as our JV cheerleaders.

8 freaking MORE DAYS! HOLY ANTICIPATION OF FREAKS!

I hope you guys are happy NOW :P OK maybe not. HAHA!

PEACE! V ^.^ V

*EDIT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CqbZNHaf1o
they finally made the video! you've probably heard me singing it here and there :]

2 comments:

Alvin xD said...

Its all cool lol

btw, One bad side: Over protective, especially to a guy, If you both love/like each other that much, you should have enough trust to back that shit up!

thats probably why I could'nt find the cheerleaders, they all looked the same!

Amy Nam said...

Ceejay, reading your WHITE font in your BLACK background hurt my eyes after halfway through this blog entry.

You have so much to write!