Monday, October 6, 2008

Inside Jokes

are one very binary subject, maybe even ternate or maybe even more! Inside jokes are usually created by accident because it was so funny that it became so memorable. People like to remind people about it because it was so funny. But usually, people feel left out because they are clueless to what the inside jokers are saying. For ex: Me and Ryan have an inside joke and whenever we see each other and talk about something relating to that joke, we say "INSTANT!". Yes, I know you feel really clueless, but we created that when we were talking one night and it was so hilarious we remind each other about it. Inside jokes are basically a memorable moment that you and a friend have because it was really exciting or funny. If you solve me and Ryan's inside joke, I'll give you a really tight hug, but if you're a guy, you get a sock on the shoulder. Yes, I totally meant putting a SOCK on your shoulder.

Janice also unintentionally reminded about another humorous subject, homonyms. They are so much easier to differentiate if written, but when they are said, you get confused, sometimes. By the way, if you don't know, homonyms are words that sound alike but are two completely different words. Once again, I'm very inquisitive so I googled "homonyms" and found some that gave me flashbacks of my confusion. I found "watch, watch", "see, sea, C", "meat, meet", "by, buy, bye" and "cell, sell". My most memorable one was: Somebody said, "watch". I responded: "watch what" and it continues "watch huh", "you told me to watch", "i didn't tell you to watch anything", "but you said watch", "oh i meant your watch, what time is it". LOLOLOL! wtf! I've also used the wrong words when I'm typing or writing an essay especially when I use "they're, their, there". SO CONFUSING! But I laugh at my mistakes.

Next Topic: Bestfriend and friends. Why do you we differentiate people by friends and bestfriends? Why are we so close to one but far from another? How do we even gain any of these? NEXT TIME!

Today, the girl's won against Van Nuys, one of the toughest schools in the league. They won 4-3, JANICE WON 8-1! So proud of her! I'm proud for all the other winners too, nice try to the people who lost. I'm so scared to watch the girls during their games, because they get pressured when people watch them and if they lose, I sometimes take the blame. That's why I chose to watch their games when they aren't facing towards my direction! They don't even know I'm there :]

My back and foot are really sore! I don't know why! It hurts! :[

Man, I missed 14 minutes of heroes and I'm so confused on what's happening!

She's one interesting girl ;]

I saw 3 JIN! (Inside Joke)

Don't worry so much Jackie :]

Take CHARGE next time LIZ!

I'm worrying too much.

HEY EVERYBODY!

4 comments:

Jacqueline said...

your blog makes me thing. i am clueless, you jerk! i don't know what you're talking about.

j said...

Nostalgia is the cause of your interest in inside jokes. Your blogs need to be truncated a bit. It makes me scroll down too much. I'm throwing in SAT words because I'm a bit bitter about the fact that my brain wasn't functioning well enough for me to actually use them on the SATs last Saturday.

Alvin xD said...

BIG WORDS!!!! AHHH!!

J. said...

Rodriguez. I am not here to throw a willy nilly comment at you. No time for that. I am here on business matters. I am here to remind you must pay your last half of the sweatshirts you ordered by 10/14/08. Or else, I can either choose to feed it to my neighbor's dogs, burn it, or donate it to poor homeless kids in Hungaria.

Got it, Rodriguez?!