are one very humorous subject. I laugh at the words contradicting each other. Being the inquisitive Filipino I am, I googled "oxymoron examples" and found many comedic ones. I've never noticed that "Great Depression" was an oxymoron, so I laughed at my stupidity. I also laughed at the ones I've used without noticing it was an oxymoron such as: "seriously funny", "act natural", "pretty ugly", "almost exactly", "alone together", "only choice", "original copies", "rolling stop", "now then" and "old news." If you laughed at any one of these, we share something in common. Please, if you have any oxymorons, share it with me! I would love to hear your absurdly clever oxymorons. Yes, I just used one.
Oh yeah, this is still a blog. So, my sister's friends have some weird names. She knows a pair of twins who have the same first name but different middle names. WTF! Then she has a korean friend named Kimberly Kim, and for short, they call her Kim. Kim Kim, I've always made fun of kevin if he named his daughter Kim but now she exists! WTF! She also has a friend named Ashley Ellul, and if you understand tagalog, Ellul sounds like ULOL which means stupid. So her name is Ashley Stupid. LOL! Then Jackie's brother Justin Ho. Everytime I hear it I automatically try to finish the sentence, Justin Ho-Mo Land. Just in homo land. LMAO!
Lately, I found out a unique way of giving people nicknames or codenames. I use relations to get into a nickname. For exmaple: Ceejay > Deejay > D.J. > Music > Hip Hop > Eminem > Skittles. If I were to give myself a nickname, it would be skittles. But depending on my mood, it can go alternate ways. For ex: Ceejay > P.J. > Pajamas > Sleep > Awake > Morning > Sun. So my nickname is sun! It's pretty fun actually. Each word has to relate to the last word.
So today, I have to work on a project about Cowboy music and all I've gotten on it is the song. Now I have to write an analysis about how it related to their life. This is so gay! I want to tennis, I won't be able to tennis the rest of the week. Monday: Van Nuys @ Verdugo, *EDIT! Tuesday: NOT Common Planning, Wednesday: NoHo @ Verdugo, Thursday: No School! Friday and Tuesday are the only days I can play I've noticed that I use the word "tennis" like a verb. HAHA! I have some bad sources that told me tuesday was common planning! YOU BASTARDS!
I'm listening to my 4 year old cousin reading a book. He's better than my 9 year old brother! That's sad. My brother was never the bright one, he was the "black sheep" in the family.
I had another long sleep! 10 hours! That's alot! I slept from 2 am to 11:45 am. Ok it was 9 hours and 45 minutes, big whoop, you wanna fight about it? HAHA! Family Guy! Me and Jacqueline did the same thing, wake up at 11:45 and stayed in bed till 12 pm. Then, I went to get Coco Puffs! Then I talked to Janice for a while who has a habit of disconnecting on me! Haha just kidding Janice :] Now I have to sit here doing my project which I'm obviously not doing since the BFFs are Tennising. >:O
You know what I've noticed, people laugh at someone's misfortune. Everytime I hurt myself or embarass myself, people tend to laugh. But they stop laughing when they notice I'm not laughing, meaning something is wrong. But other than that, why do we laugh at someone's misfortune. Shouldn't we ask if they're OK or take the time to help them out. I mean, if you're like me and laugh while saying "Are HAHAHA you HAHAHAH OK? HAHAHA" Then I guess that's fine! But still, why! I don't understand why we laugh at that! Is it cause their reaction or the way it just looks? IDK! This a mystery we'll find sometime in the future. Or if I'm not lazy, I can search it up and probably find a couple articles talking about it, but guess what, I AM LAZY! LOL!
So this blog is getting pretty long and I know some of you might enjoy that or get bored and read someone else's blog. I still have much more to talk about. Next Topic: INSIDE JOKES! Why do we use them? How do we create them? Why do they make people feel so left out? NEXT TIME!
Hi Ja*(cqueline)(nice) = Ryan. Shut up Alvin.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
LOL wtf did I do?!
oxymoron: Mystery Solved?
btw. I dont know how to do that nickname thingy, I'll probably end up with some stupid names anyway but imma try:
Alvin>chipmunk>animal>(failed)
WRONNNG tuesday is not common planning
yeah, what liz said. LOL @ the oxymorons. justin read your blog cuhs he was mentioned it in. tennis was fun today (:
This blog is so random... Whats my codename?
Post a Comment