Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Money

is one costly subject. Sorry if I didn't post the next subject in yesterday's blog. I got carried away with the friend subject. Anyways, money, how do we earn it? We work of course! But why is America in such big debt when we can just MAKE money. Like wtf, waste more trees why don't you. Is there something that prevents them from making money or a law, or do they just keep making money for free and getting more in debt. But besides that, people use money as a bribe or a way to get what they want. Some people use other people for their money, Why are people so selfish these days, learn how to earn it. But I depend on my parents for money, but I wash their car or clean the house for it. Money is such a big deal in our world, why don't we go back to trading items instead of paper. Money is so easily stolen that anyone can gain money. My point is, why do you like money? Explain to me. I admit, I love money, I just love being able to get what I want. Then of course, I would feel bad if I didn't do anything to earn it.

Next Topic: Coincidences! Good ones or bad ones? Do you like them? What are they? NEXT TIME!

Today, nayR, enileuqcaJ, ecinaJ and myself told some retarded jokes. Ryan's was so stupidly non sense that we laughed at it. "I have ten apples in my right hand and ten oranges on my left hand, what do I have? TWO BIG HANDS!" HAHAHAHAHA! WTF MAN! Give me some retarded jokes, I want to laugh.

My day, worked on problems in first period, timed essay in 2nd period and lectures and discussion in 3rd. Why do I even bother sharing to you guys what I did in my classes? It's not that entertaining anyways, so I'm gonna ignore that from my day.

The girls played NoHo today and I've had lots of fun. Alvin tied a tennis string against the fence and I held the other end of the string in my right hand. Jackie called down Albert and when he came by, I pulled the string and he got mad at the fact we almost made him trip. He choked me, Alvin choked him and I was just laughing. Then we tried doing it to Kelly, but she had instincts and stopped right in front of the string! MAN! So close. Btw, we won 7-0. So much for being so intimidated by what we heard from Van Nuys. JANICE WON! 8-0! I watched her from the sidelines and yet she didn't budge. Nothing to worry about Janice :] OH, after the game, the NoHo girls bumped up music from their coach's van and they were like dancing in a very attractive way. I had a glimpse but I resisted just for you ecinaJ! Me and Ryan struggled but we made it through. We had to like turn around and make sure the NoHo girls were directly behind us. I walked sideways and played tennis against the wall in the opposite direction to secure my eyes from wondering off. We called Rick and he came down and started dancing with them. LMAO, man he's down, but not down to ask Karissa to homecoming. WTF!

I named my dance macaroni and cheese!

Tighter and tighter hugs everyday! :D ADORABLE! She lied to me about not buying her ticket, but it's OK, at least I can look forward to homecoming without any worries. :]

Me and Reggie were walking down the stairs to do Intros, then I noticed the coach is a paraplegic. LMAO!

Man our nets suck. Me and Q had to fix court 2's net with grip tape, then me and reggie had to fix court 4's net cause it was too high. OUR school budget sucks!

Janice drank chocolate milk today, :O!

Somebody complimented my bow on my hat! SUCCESS!

Still don't know what I'm doing tomorrow.

Hi fellow bloggers! :DDDDDD!

2 comments:

Alvin xD said...

lol the "soda bottle" was the funniest

J. said...

Rodriguez. HAHAHAHA, you should definitely buy cheaper caps. Is there such a place called Filipino Town? I'm sure they have knock-offs at an affordable price.