Sunday, November 2, 2008

Holy Shit!

It's only been one week since homecoming! It feels like its been forever! .. ever ever forever ever ever. It's probably cause I've progressed with her more this week than I normally do! I'm glad she left a crack for her door to open ;]

Anyways, blogging hasn't been on my to-do list lately because I forgot to put on my other to-do list "Remember to put blogging on new to do list" HAHA! I don't know if you understood that but if you did, you better have laughed. Anyways, since I remembered, let's start off from what I did since Thursday.

Thursday: Tennised, Me and Janice bageled Bi and Kevin! We overcame their relationship with ours! HAHA justkidding. Janice didn't stay till 5 and therefore, left me on the brink of boredom. Luckily I had my ipod, my voice and a scooter to cruise around while singing loudly into the place we call school!

Friday: Halloween! My teeth are going to be exhausted the next two months or until I run out of candy that I freeloaded off my brother and sister. Classes were the usual. There were no 5 o clock buses today and that made me angry! Janice was gonna ditch me again! But I convinced her to take the metro, how sweet of her :] It's also cause Jackie and Bi stayed with her too, but let's not think about that! HAHA! It felt kinda awesome with no one in the tennis room besides the homecoming couples. LOL! Jackie and Ryan were outside. Kevin and Bi in the bathroom. Me and Janice on the couch. Now before your little hormones take over and give you those dirty thoughts, it was all just innocent talking! Well I don't know about the other two couples, let's leave that to them to tell the story! HAHA!

I'm gonna start a new paragraph since long paragraphs intimidate a reader into just skimming through it. So after the girlies left, me and Ryan went to his house. We absolutely, positively tried our best into finding a ride to Geri's birthday bash. Our worst case scenario was the BUS! When it came to it, we decided to bus it. IT WAS FREAKING EXCITING at the beginning because we didn't know what we were doing, so we looked up maps and times for the bus and found a way to the party! It was so exhilarating, it felt like we were on a treasure hunt. It was 6:31, the next bus was at 6:33. We ran for our lives, and to our disappointment, we missed it :/ We waited for an hour for the other bus and during that hour, we started having our doubts about the route we were taking, so we asked the bus driver, who in our benefits, was filipino! He spoke tagalog to us and all that. We got off and waited for the second bus which took as long as the other one! FUCK! FUCK THOSE BUSES THAT PASSED BY US! FUCK YOU! ESPECIALLY THE ONES NOT IN SERVICE AND THE 292! FUCKERS! WE made it to the party at approximately at 9 pm and it was pretty fun. Learned some funny dance moves that me and Ryan experimented with. There was a lack of people, but those people that didn't make it, MISSED OUT! HAHA FAGGOTS! Went home, slept, and it was saturday before I even noticed I fell asleep.

Saturday: Woke up cold and I went straight to the computer. I made a decision to just read the Naruto Mangas since I basically read when I watch the episodes. It's funny how the Manga is way ahead of the Japanese episodes and how the Japanese episodes are way of ahead of the English episodes. It's a chain of lag. My urge to find out what happens made me do this on a saturday where I could've been doing something productive. :P I went to my Gpa's house for nothing! SHEESH! My cousins didn't come! THOSE ASSHOLES! They left me into a term of depression and boredom. Luckily I had my phone! Hi Janice :]

Daylights Savings Time! An hour of extra sleep :]

I explained the whole Saw "Quintology", now watch it with me ;]

Gas prices are decreasing!

I am the "Dark One" as said by Jackie. Come join me in the dark side!

The last sentence wouldn't really make sense because I got dark in the SUN, so technically it's not the dark side :P

CHEACE!

3 comments:

Alvin xD said...

I'll join :] I heard you guys have some good cookies, lawl.

lol thats what I'm afraid of also when I ride the bus :[
afraid of the bus going to godwhoknowswhere

j said...

You made me get out of bed to read this POS blog?!

I'm kidding it was entertaining. :)
Now my toes are cold. THE THINGS I DO FOR PEOPLE :(

Anonymous said...

Ahem, It's Janice and I, not "Me and Janice". Also, Kevin and I had our revenge on Friday. 6-(something below 6) Hehehe.