I hope you had a good one! I wish you a good 17th birthday :] and stop copying my plans by eating at islands then roaming glendale! LMAO just kidding ;]
Anyways, it was common planning today! NO tennis T_T. But a game tomorrow! WOOT! Janice, you better sit next to me, my hands don't work for free :]
Yesterday, we launched our rockets and when I pulled the string to let the rocket launch, the string BROKE! So I had to sacrifice myself by going up to the launcher and pulling the two bolts holding the rocket down myself. I got wet, unfortunately but our rocket launched the highest in our class! Then this other group who didn't bring their rocket tried launching ours and it went sideways and almost hit someone. LOL! I lost to Q 0-6 3-6, how pathetic, my forehand got better though! I lost to him at chess too, FUCK. Heroes was freaking amazing, the anticipation for next week is rising everyday! OMGSH! Mr. Petrelli! WTF!
Today, we didn't get to launch our rockets .. NO! Then we have a new UNIT essay for english which is FREAKING LONG and more work for history. Since we got out early, we decided to make a video and go to my house. Originally, we were suppose to go to Martin's house, but supposebly we couldn't. On our way to my house, I went to renew a book that was late and the librarian was nice enough to void the fee! Thank you politeness! We filmed our video which is uploading as I type and as you read this unless you read this tomorrow then technically, it would have been uploaded by then. Anyways, it's a sequel to "Hide 'N Seek" and a prologue to our next video. So it's a prequel? LOL! Anyways, watch it when it's up! You'll enjoy it, hopefully .. :]
I need to stop wearing jackets, the morning intimidates me, but the afternoon is burning like shit.
Please don't be taller than me at homecoming.
4 days!
Joke of the Day: What do you say when someone pokes holes in your poop?
Answer: HOLY SHIT! HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Laughing was part of the answer, so you better laugh.
I'm glad she's happier now :]
I'm sick! You're sick! We can be sick together! I'm so sick of love songs! Stop making excuses not to hug me :]
How many times have I been mistaken to riding the bus by the bus drivers? A Bajillion.
My video just finished saving, now time to upload on youtube.
I almost forgot! Happy Birthday Jacqueline! :]
Sit next to me tomorrow! ;]
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you forgot to wish me happy birthday, jerk!
siiike. i hope she sits next to you tomorrow.
lol I'm one of those people that read your blog the next day you typed it :O
Post a Comment