Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Boys

are cool. I just pressed enter, that killed my mood to talk about us males :[

Today was pretty boring. Probably the highlight of my day was in second period when the same girl that said "allowed" yesterday put me on the spot today. She was like "hey ceejay, are you hi or bye today?" across the room, so everyone heard her including the teacher. At first I was like "WTF, HIGH OR BI?" then I noticed she was talking about my sweater and I told her I was "Bye" and everyone was like, WTF! LMAO, so I had to go into explanation about how I wear my "hi" sweater at home games and my "bye" sweater for away games. Then they kept asking questions about tennis and stuff and yeah. I'm making the tennis team famous guys! Just kidding, we are FAMOUS! :] The most popular asians at school, even if we are practically the only asians at our school. HAHA!

Dentist appointment today and this electrician guy came to fix our Time Warner cable stuff. I saw him working, he was so fast and knew what he was doing that he inspired me with all that technological stuff.

It was hot today and I wore my black sweater, I was sweating like SHIT.

MANGO ICE CREAM YUMMMMMMM!

THAI TEA YUMMMMMMMM!

You're cute :]

81.5! MUST RAISE MY GRADE!

Joke of the day: What did the sea say to the sand?
Answer: NOTHING! It just waved.

LOLOLOL!

Bye :]

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

you are terrible to say that you saw two cute girls today. if i were janice, i would be mad (: