Saturday, October 11, 2008

I missed

two days of blogging, so I won't include a topic to talk about this time.

Yesterday: Seemed like a really good day. I found out I have an A in all my classes, I hope I can keep it up. TENNIS! Best part of my day, always. Me and Albert played against Bi and Kevin and the outcome .. let's just say that Bi and Kevin's relationship gave them an advantage even if they said they were the "underdog". Then me and Alvin played against Wang and Ryan N. During our game, the JV freaking just bring all the balls onto our court because they were cleaning up, COME ON! Have some respect, SHEEESH! Being the lazy ass I am, I left during the game so I wouldn't have to help clean up. LMAO! Ryan and Rick came to the mall with me to look for a suit to wear to homecoming. Unfortunately, they had nothing in my size! Rick slept over and ate lots of my food .. FAGGOT! Then I had a phone conversation with Janice which got interrupted by the death of her phone. RIP! :[

We got our sweaters today but I only got my red one since I'm a poor ass filipino who didn't fully pay for my black one. It's ok, my red one is keeping me warm with this wonderful cold weather I admire. Hopefully it doesn't get hot again, but the Earth is one bipolar bitch that doesn't know how to decide if it should be hot or cold.

Janice has the same habit of switching sides to chew her food because of her phobia of cavities. They freaking hurt! And plus, I think my left side gets jealous of my right. A snail can sleep for 3 years! WTF! Janice was bored .. :]

I was blogging on the phone to Janice since I didn't blog on friday and she didn't let me talk about how good she looked that day. So .. Janice looked great on friday! She just looked really attractive for some reason ;]

SO technically it's sunday meaning I missed 3 days of blogging! Darn.

Saturday: I woke up to Ryan's phone call informing me that he is on his way to my house. He gets there and we talk for like an hour. Then he had to go to the park to film a project with his group for AP US History. Me and Rick came along cause we heard Yurha was in that group! HAHA! I am part of the film! Put me in the credits yo! Nathan was being an immature brat and annoyed everyone. He's so stupid but yet smart at the same time. He's stupidly smart. Oxymorons anyone? HAHA! He freaking threw a water balloon directly at Yurha before we were even filming. LOL. I told my stupid jokes to them and some of the jokes they laughed, some they just smirked and some they had a straight face and said "I don't get it." Then I headed home and got ready for a party. I got there and we decide to get starbucks, but instead we got Thai Tea. MMM! I hate jay walking, but my buddies jay walked anyways. They pretended to turn into another street forcing me to jay walk but when I got there, they were just kidding. FAGGOTS! Then I went home blogging for two chinese Asian girls who have no lives but to read blogs. JUST KIDDING! You better smile/smirk/laugh at least once and don't say "I don't get it." >:]

I called Janice's phone because she wasn't online and her brother picks up saying she wasn't there. I found out that he had the phone for some reason and I didn't see Janice online. I thought he might've gave it back and I called again and boy did he sound annoyed. I called and when he picked up I said "oh nevermind" cause he still had her phone and then he responds "yeah, that's right" LMAO! WTF! Bad attitude much. HAHA!

I enjoy running down escalators that are going the opposite way.

I enjoy dancing behind random people at the mall without them noticing.

I enjoy making jokes and laughing for hours with Ryan and Rick.

I enjoy phone conversations and online conversations with Janice Wu.

I enjoy mocking Andrew Baterina's gliding moves.

I enjoy putting on layers of clothing during cold days.

I enjoy wind and sun at the same time.

I enjoy being the weekends and sleeping in all day till I finally get tired of sleeping. Sounds like an oxymoron, tired of sleeping. :]

I enjoy oxymorons.

I enjoy people talking to me about my blogs in person cause it shows they actually take the time to read it.

I enjoy blogging.

<3

6 comments:

Ceejay Varias said...

Ignore the CAPTCHAS!

j said...

If I see you blog about this Janice woman one more time, Su's dad who is a lawyer is going to be seeing you in court soon.

Amy Nam said...

man the longest blog ever. lol janice is too cuteeee

Alvin xD said...

ROFL! abstinance! LOL!
..just becuase Yurha was there....
shame on you!

Agreed.

Jacqueline said...

JANICE (: AHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA!

J. said...

I have noticed that you have adapted to the usage of the phrase, "FAGGOTS!" HAHAHAHA!

Reading your blog makes me dizzy. The black and the white!