Thursday, October 9, 2008

Coincidences

are a very surprising subject. I love coincidences, especially the good ones. Don't you just love it when something like this happens: "OH SHIT! I NEED TO TALK TO RYAN ABOUT HOMECOMING!" *ryan comes by "what a coincidence, i needed to talk to you Ryan" Such perfect timing like that makes my day. Especially when you think about something happening, and it happens! Those are so intriguing. Coincidences are unlikely to happen, so when it does happen, I'll remember for as long as I can! Then I can look back and say, "Hey Ryan, remember when you passed by and I needed to talk to you," ok the coincidence I'll remember will be more exciting than that. HAHA!

Man, my day was so boring! I woke up at 12:12 and layed in bed till 12:44. I was thinking about what was happening today, what was coming up and how I'm going to react to it. Subjects like homecoming, my grades and future relationships came up. I was having wishful thoughts :] I didn't do anything! I stayed at home and died of boredom! I folded an origami ninja star, the really big one, AND IT CAME OUT HUGE! That took me at least an hour. Then I watched youtube and all that fun stuff.

I might buy my homecoming clothing tomorrow!

Keep the teal dress! :D

Don't worry, be happy.

I have more stupid jokes to tell my quadratic equation.

I brush my teeth and do sit ups daily. Two nights ago, right after I did that, I ate hot cheetos. There goes the fat I just burned and my recently brushed teeth! I brushed it again afterwards. HAHA!

I'm getting better at driving!

I just want to FUCKING cuss as many FUCKING times as I FUCKING can in one FUCKING sentence like FUCKING SHIT BALLS OF BRUCE ALL MIGHTY FUCKERS WHO BITCH LIKE ASSHOLES and FUCKERS who make me laugh and FUCKING FUCKING FUCKIN FUCK FUCK! I'm glad that's off my chest.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!