are one interesting subject. Friends are usually people who share something in common and have a thing or two to talk about. BESTfriends are people who are COMPLETELY different in every way or the same in every way or both! The fact that they have much more in common makes them more compatible or being different gives more views on each other. I can hate this, Ryan can like that. It's a good a experience to learn the different things people are interested in, and plus, you won't be fighting for something you both want. The fact in the matter is, some people limit their bestfriends, I, in the other hand, gain as many as I can. I don't limit anything, more friends the better, more bestfriends, even more better. All my bestfriends are different, that's why I have all of them. It's a personal choice, do what you want but don't get into too much FUN with it or else you're just playing around with people's feelings.
Have you ever had a brilliant idea that you thought was so great that when you shared it with your friends, they would agree but instead, they disagree and criticize how bad your idea was? I HAVE! It's such a waste of time, thinking of the idea, sharing it and getting it rejected. What about when your friend thinks they have a really good idea, but you do the same thing they did to you. It HAPPENS! Sometimes I have a really BAD idea that I end up sharing for the hell of it and my companions AGREE and compliment on how clever it is. I also have made up so many ideas that are used as choices but they all end up being ignored with a better idea that my friend came up with. But my point is, if this has happened to you, you should've noticed how open your mind has become from how much it has happened. It's like playing chess where you learn new ways to do this or that after many tries of losing. You end up mastering it and doing over and over again until your opponent finds a better way to counter your moves. It's a learning experience and I have noticed it and was kind enough to share it with you ALL (Jackie, Janice, Alvin, Ryan).
Today is was such a GOOD day overall. It's fun to tease Jaddis in first period and laugh at Quan and Nick whenever we make mistakes in our calculations. My second period was same old same old, teacher talks, we work, the end. We had to share our cowboy projects in 3rd period and we would read the lyrics of the song in our seats. Usually it's not that big of a deal from your seat but my seat is directly in the middle front of the classroom, so I was basically standing like a normal presentation. I nearly had a nervous break down with 40 students watching me and I studdered when I was reading my lyrics. Tennis is always fun, me and Q played king of the hill and lost to Sidney and Sam then we ended Kevin and Albert's winning streak. Then we lost to Amy and Lucy. HAHA! It was so cute when they cheered at their accomplishment, TOO BAD WE WENT EASY! JUST KIDDING!
We talk about random things, comfortabilty is growing, she's adorable :]
I need more button up shirts! HAHA! :]
Jackie practically raped me with a blanket and a pillow today :[
I lost to Q multiple times and he used the same moves in chess.
Me and Ryan sang while sitting on the couch and moving to the beat.
I went from :[ to :] to :[ to :] to :[ to :DDDDDDDDDDDDD. I like how she puts the finishing touches in my day :]
I took a 2 hour nap, man I was tired. My back pain incredibly hurts and I had difficulty getting up from bed. I feel old.
Now I must do my 10 problem homework for AP Physics.
Mall on thursday? Ryan's House? Rick's house? The future is unknown. But I do know that we are playing NoHo tomorrow. It's sad because the HO sisters are prohibited from going to NoHo, just look at the name. HAHA :]
Hi ALL! You know who you are.
Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Quit complaining about back pains, you're only fifteen! :D
Lol.. Q's serve is amazing. I will find a flaw..
i'm hungry!
LOL today was wack in so many lvls
Post a Comment