Thursday, October 23, 2008

Discover Yourself

If you didn't notice in my Ten Facts blog, I spelt my name out vertically and tried to give you ten facts +2. That was the hidden thingy. I remember in elemantary school when we did this but we only used one word. I did one already and yes it's on my myspace and I know some of you dislike myspace, so I'll share it with you on my blog.

Competitive
Enlightened
Energetic
Joyful
Adept
Youthful

Virtuous
Atypical
Respectful
Imaginative
Amenable
Strategic

You can do this too, but to make it more interesting, let's make some rules!
Rules:
1. You're in high school now, so try to use big words like I did. (I used thesaurus.com for this) LOL! :] People's vocabulary grows like this!

2. Please don't make it ridiculous like using the words sexy or stuff that doesn't really describe you.

3. Limit your word to only ONE word.

4. Use only your first and last name! Unless you're really lazy :P

5. Try to make it the positive descriptions of yourself.

Ok, so these aren't really rules, but requests!

If you disagree with anything I said about myself, tell me! I tried to use a third-person point of view to describe myself.

Yes, Q's paper in the bathroom made me reminisce about this activity.

I noticed that joyful isn't that big of a word. SPARE ME! There aren't many J words out there.
2 more days! Have fun!

No comments: