Sunday, October 19, 2008

Prank Calls

are fun to do AND receive. I got this prank call like around 1 am, and it sounded like this girl trying to sound like a guy and I think it's a girl because I heard other girls laughing and her voice was awkward. He sounded like my friend who didn't drop his balls yet. But anyways, when he or she called, I talked uninterested and then I tried a different approach, I just stayed silent while the prank caller talked to ITSELF. (S)he said some retarded things like "I like Q's penis" and "Kevin's cock is yellow." WTF is that. That was the most noobiest prank call ever. It was kinda stupid but after IT hung up, IT called again and I just answered it without saying a word and IT says "Hello, Ceejay, WAKE UP!" and hung up. LMAO! I cracked up right after that. HAHAHAHAHA! I bet they felt stupid. That's what you get for prank calling me BITCHES or as Jenny says FAGGOTS!

AIDS WALK! I came to it expecting it to be a boring walk where I sweated to death and did nothing. It was way better! People there were so positive and happy and THERE were so many asians! The volunteers were majority asian! I did some pretty fun things. As we were walking this 10 kilometer sweat street, there were a row of asian volunteers that were sticking there hands out for a high five. I told Ryan, "I'm gonna run down and give them all a high five while saying 'ASSSSSSSSSSSSSIIIIIAAAAAANNNNNNSSSSSSSSS!'" and I did it! IT WAS SO FUN! hahaha! There was free food there and I stuffed my face with yogurt and granola bars that I happen to get. I got a stomach ache and those gave me my silent moments at the walk. Then there was a row with ASIAN GIRLS! I had my tennis jacket on that says "Hi, I'm Ceejay" and I ran across backwards and one of em said hi to me! HAHA! Edwin and Ryan regretted not bringing their sweaters, FAGGOTS! Then near the end, I did it again! This time, two asian girls said hi! Maybe three, not sure. There were also pit stops where they gave water and food during the way. Me and Ryan kept walking across the tables of water until we came up to an asian girl giving us water and we got it from her. LOL! I think she kinda knew we did that on purpose. Then Me, Ryan, Amy and this other dude went to the mall, took Apple pictures and left. Good experience overall, GOING NEXT YEAR!

Pictures:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 more days! ^.^

I hope you're feeling better :]

You guys are cute ;]

School tomorrow! :[

I fell asleep in the car and Ryan filmed me snoring really LOUD. Up to this point in my life, I never knew I snore.

Happy?

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

i hope "you guys are cute" aren't asian girls -__-

j said...

SELF DISCOVERY IS NOT ALWAYS A PRETTY THING. In this case, your snoring. LOL!

Alvin xD said...

lol those are some nice pictures, amy looked like she shot her lips stung by a bee or something on one or two of them XO