Man, I couldn't sleep last night. I was watching Biker Boyz cause I knew Dante Basco was in it. He barely showed up in the damn movie! Then I had sleeping trouble once again and slept at 4 am. What a good way to start off school, waking up at 7 and not having enough sleep to get through my day. What's weird is that I was actually in a good mood today and wasn't tired at all. I can feel the sheering pain in my eyes but that was it.
Anyways, I had a good first day back. I came into the tennis room feeling all shy seeing as how I'm such a loner in there. -_- Jenny surprised me with a gift, it was the Tennis shirts Dick got us! Jenny put on the gift wrapping, "CJ Various" >:O! How considerate of you Jenny to spell my name so incorrectly! :[ That's one of my Pet Peeve's may I add! Then I got my lolclothing shirt from Alina. That fit me nicely too! Then I see Janice and we take our daily morning walk to first period, man I missed those over winter break!
1st period was chill! It's freaking fun trying to figure out how to do AP Physics problem with Quan. We are so clueless we try all these ways and we end up getting the answers right! HAHA! MAN! That was fun! 2nd period, my teacher assigned roles for characters in the new book we were reading. There was a guy named "Happy" and I wanted to be him, but some gay guy took it! So I didn't get a part and just played with my iPod while the rest of the class read. 3rd period was same old same old -_-
Tennis was relaxing but gay with the wind. Me and Janice got bageled! >:[ It's ok, we were both rusty unlike Q's faggot ass who practices all winter break. After tennis, Alvin and I went to get some marshmallows for Chubby Bunny. He got the cheap ass ones that werent that soft and were fucking big. It was hard to play, I almost died of laughter and choked. I started throwing marshmallows around, mainly at Q for bageling us. He got angry and stuffed the marshmallows at my face. Man that was sticky! But it was funny as hell.
Oh and when me and Alvin bought starbucks, I used my gift card but it wasn't enough, so Alvin had to pay 2 dollars. He got three bucks in change. Then we forget to add the marshmallows, the cost was exactly three bucks -_- HAHA! Could've just gave him that whole 5 instead of letting him waste time giving us change! LOL!
I went to go get a book from the library. I never knew how frustrating it is to find a book! It's so much harder than renting a movie. I have to read! GAY! HAHA! But it's all for my English class, I hope the book I got is interesting enough to keep me awake.
Me and Bi have to play our match tomorrow after 3 against Kelly and Alvin. Sounds like a good match, I hope I don't disappoint you Bi!
BLOG OUT!
Monday, January 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment