Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Two Sodas and the Inauguration

Today today today today today. A special and very historic day that I'm sure as hell going to remember. This is my first time witnessing a presidential inauguration. Obama's speech was bomb. He knows how to talk and his voice is very persuasive! Obama paused when he was doing his oath but it wasn't cause he forgot the words but because the Chief Justice said the WRONG words, so he had to stop and wait for him to say it. Everyone thought it was embarassing for Obama when really, it was the other way around. Well at least that's what my dad told me. I was going to second period and this kid was like, "Hey did you watch the INIGGERATION", fucking racist bastard but it was pretty funny! LOL!

I got a part in the play we are reading in second period! But it's one of those people who aren't important, that means, MORE IPOD! :] Third period, we just watched more of the inauguration but mainly the parade and such.

Tennis! I put on a new grip, it feels so good! I think it was my grip that held me back from my "BOOM MUTHABUGGAS!" HAHA! I went to Vons with Janice and I asked her which soda I should get. It was between Mountain Breeze and Orange Soda and my mind was kinda going towards Mountain Breeze. But she picked Oragne Soda! So I just took both. LOL! She calls me and impulse buyer! Totally true.

I went back to the room and Reggie wanted to play Mao. Li was another JACKIE! GOSH! He kept getting mad and stuff and kept returning the cards I give him! LOL! Overall, it was fun! They finally caught on to the rules and didn't give up unlike someone! :P Rick came in the room and said he got Lunchables. LOL! The fact that a 16year old boy bought lunchables made me laugh! HAHAHA! It was good though. I missed eating Ritz crackers with ham. So tasty! We were trying to have a serious conversation with Edwin but Rick was too busy smirking at me and eating his lunchables that I couldn't stay serious at all! Too funny.

Janice looks good in shorts! HAHA! You should've wore my shorts Janice! They are longer, they can be like pants on you! :P

BLOG OUT!

2 comments:

Jacqueline said...

do not compare me to li.
ehhhhhhhhhhhh.

Alvin xD said...

lol well, today today today today, you sucked dick!

captcha: whaendy