Friday, January 23, 2009

Cranky Bus Driver and Taboo Jr.

Yuck Yuck Yuck! I think I failed a Quiz in first, got two wrong on my test in 3rd and failed my essay in 2nd. What's happening! My brain isn't functioning correctly near the end of this semester. I'm excited for my new EASY classes for next semester. French, Math Analysis, AP Physics and the Boy's TENNIS SEASON! Man, I want to see if I got better or not! I will own my Poly opponent and make Van Nuys cry! Ok maybe not, getting a little too optimistic.

Anyways, lots of people stayed today mostly for Megan's party. Or a few, but I wasn't invited. But whatever, I didn't expect one from her anyways, she hates me. But someone brought Taboo Jr. and if you didn't read my other blog about Taboo, then too bad! But anyways, that game is nothing compared to the original Taboo! There's only THREE words you CAN'T SAY and the words are easy! Even though I have difficulty describing them since the first words I think of are prohibited from being said -_-

Then we played Mao with a pretty large group this time that we had to combine two decks. Seems like people were bored seeing as how no one was laughing at the mistakes they were doing because they don't find it funny when they break a rule they don't seem to know! >.< Whatever you poo poos! HAHA! Janice and I played Speed, the other one with 8 cards. I told her to sit down for more convenience but she wanted to stand up so she can use her "strategy". I didn't know what was in store but I told myself to prepare. Next thing you know, she bends her head over and her hair covers all the cards while she puts cards down! EVIL! >:]

Me and Janice were talking in the pure dark. And I could barely see her! So I told her we should play Hide N Seek! So when she hid somewhere I wouldn't be able to see her. So I went into the room with the fridge, she wasn't there! She was outside! SNEAKY! Then she crawled on the floor! So I couldn't see her upper body! HAHA! What a loser! Just kidding Janice! :]

It was raining today and everyone was preparing to board the 5:30 bus. Then the bus driver starts screaming in anger! His words, "I know you guys aren't playing tennis, it's raining and you're not suppose to be here this late." Ok, that might not have been his words, but they were close to something like that. I felt bad for persuading Janice to stay. The bus driver confronted her but she was speechless! Sorry! It's ok, that guy is an ass anyways. Always is and always was. Looks like there won't be any fun days in the tennis room anytime soon. GAY!

I went to vons with Ryan and Martin. I wasn't surprised when Ryan bought a gift for Megan then wrapped it in Starbucks napkins. LOL! How ghetto right? Then he gets this coupon newspaper thing and I asked what he needed that for. Then he says, "For this" and puts it over his head to cover the rain. I looked at him and laughed when I told him that the rain stopped. LOLOL! Dummy, he felt all cool too! Thinking ahead of time, HAHAHA! I love you Ryan.

BLOG OUT!

No comments: