Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Sport Talks and Sneaking Into Basketball Game

I freaking hate typing up dumbass lab reports in first period! Beacuse of:
1. Our teacher doesn't throughly go through what we're suppose to do, or maybe I don't pay attention.
2. I have no idea how to state things in a properly manner.
and
3. Suck it.

Second period was actually much more enjoyable than usual. Because of:
1. 2 people wearing their hats the same way, and another two people wearing it a differet way, then me, wearing it my own way. Arootin decides to play around with the way I wear my hat, he tried putting it backwards; that didn't work. Sideways, not so much good looking. Then tipping to the side, I won't even explain that. -_-
2. Subjects in class began talking about the Laker game last night and how Kobe lead the team. The subject started turning outrageously ridiculous and started with "Kobe is going to lead the Lakers to the Super Bowl" to "Michael Phelps and Tiger Woods will win the Tag Team Championship in the WWE." LOL!
3. I didn't read and just played video games.
and
4. Swallow it.

Third period can go suck it and swallow it. I fell asleep in that class! Yes! First time of this year ;]

Janice and Albert played Q and Carol. As 3 o clock approached, I told Q to lag it, so Janice would have to stay till 5! HAHA! But they finished in time and Janice left at 3 :[ It was a pretty good game and a very close one. Q and Carol won 7-5 Tiebreaker! HOLY SHIT!

Ryan was going to go watch the Basketball game for Verdugo against Poly. We thought it was 1 dollar to get in, but when we got there, it was 2 dollars! WTF! So we waited outside and decided what to do. Tom, our student body president, came out and started talking to us. We asked him if he can sneak us, so he did. He told the people that we were part of leadership and needed to watch. LOL, what a loyal student body president. The guy said to him, "WOW, you owe me 6 bucks." LOL! I started to feel good in basketball considering how many times our team kept missing. HAHA! They had the nicest jerseys ever! I was so jealous. Poly was wearing cheap ass jerseys! LMAO! I think they were wearing practice jerseys, YUCK!

I ate all of Q's tortilla chips. Man they are so delicious and it's a really good combination with the pineapple sauce. MMMM! I poured the crumbs onto the sauce since they were hard to grab and just ate it with a spoon. LOL! That was good.

Janice's lost backhand still hasn't been found. No wonder they lost :]

BLOG OUT, FATTIES!

No comments: