My teacher for second period is making us write a rough draft for our final exam. And since we are officially starting it tomorrow, she wants us to be prepared. So she told us to staple 10 blank sheets of lined paper! WTF! Excessive use much. What a waste. That reminds me. I folded a paper airplane and threw it at sidney. It missed by an inch! Then we asked Jenny to give it back but instead, she grabs it and wrips it in half, YOU HEARTLESS BASTARD! I worked hard on it! :[
I drove to Office Depot today to get some supplies for my little brother. And when I parked, that shit was so crooked! It was like a slash "/" instead of a "|". FREAKING GAY! I am so not prepared for my driving test. Even if I can go on friday, due to the banquet and my doctor's appointment in two weeks, I have to wait 3 weeks to go. Enough time to get professional baby! Anyways I got this cute little USB flash drive that's half the size of my pinky! It's so freaking tiny, and it's green! I couldn't resist, so I bought it. I didn't have any money, so I used my BEST BUY gift card. You're probably wondering, "HOW THE FUCK?" Well my dad took the gift card as payment and he paid for my CUTE LITTLE FLASH DRIVE. Haha I almost got you there :]
Today was the day of the day of the day of a certain day that happened in a day at glendale in a certain day of days! Did I confused you enough? HAHA! Today was just a special day :]
Here's the USB thingy:

BLOG OUT!
1 comment:
you're stupid. you spelled rip wrong! ahahhaha!
Post a Comment