Saturday, January 3, 2009

The 3rd Day of the New Year

And what have I accomplished so far?

-My first trip to glendale of the new year.
-My first small cup from pinkberry with oreos.
-My first trip to the library and returning my late library book which costed me 50 cents.
-My first uploaded video of the year.
-Met new friends at glendale.
-Met a random girl that we had no way of meeting unless we tried ourselves or if RICK didn't try.
-I did my homework for the first time of the year.
-Fixed my blog.
-Stayed up till 3 am.
-Talked on the phone with Janice till 1:30 am :]
-Learned a new song by listening to it constantly, "My Everything"
-Eat McDonald's and ate all my Chicken Nuggets from the Number 15.
-Using my desk for the first time EVER and the first time of this year :]

Sorry if this blog is boring, but you can always leave me bad comments to let it out. HAHA!

2 comments:

Alvin xD said...

dang I use my desk everyday, I must be pro
LAWL!

K said...

Cost. Not "costed"