Thursday, January 22, 2009

Stolen Soda and Dance Dance Revolution

I didn't get to blog yesterday, sorry my fellow bloggers. I was too busy (I'm such a liar). LOL! I just ran out of time.

Well yesterday .. MAN! I hate how yesterday, I would remember what I'm going to blog about, and NOW I just totally forgot! >.< Give me time .. OK GOT IT! Yesterday .. FUCK! I fail. Wait I think I got something .. FORGET YESTERDAY. I don't feel like sitting here and trying to remember what I did yesterday. >:O

Oh shit, I remember losing to Q. I was winnning 5-2. I was winning cause I wasn't afraid to try hard, but then I got scared once I was close to winning, so I started playing it safe, like I always do, bad idea! Q caught up and we went tiebreaker. Then .. HE WON! 8-6! Man, I'm so pathetic. Eh, I got a whole season to prove myself :] You girls better be out there cheering for me, I need some moral support! :D I wanna see signs with my name on it and people screaming my name out! (I'm totally kidding) I'm not kidding! I wanna see that! (No really, I am kidding) Please! (I'm serious about being polite) :]

Omgsh, I'm such a total loser. I can't remember what happened yesterday when I put it as my title! FUCK! Anyways, remember when I bought two sodas the other day? Well guess what? My unopened mountain breeze was openly stolen from the fridge! That's the last time I'm going to put my name on my bottle. I thought it would've been safe this ONE TIME I put my name, guess not. So today, I got myself a new bottle of soda and made SOMEONE (Top Secret) put his or her name on it! Well most likely a her, because no one can steal from a girl! Ok, maybe some people are heartless and can, but still! And for you people who witnessed the person who wrote his or her name, please be considerate and not reveal the hidden person! Or DIE!

OH! I just remembered something else from yesterday. Ryan taught me a new game called Golf. It's pretty fun! Objective: Have a low amount of the sum of all your cards. I won! I also learned how to play Idiot or as I personally like to call it, FUCK YOUR NEIGHBOR! Because of it's humor, it makes me laugh. I won for my first time playing! I caught on quick, but I was the idiot the second time or the Neighbor that got FUCKED over! LOL! We also played multiple times today too. Pretty fun. Janice learned how to play as well, it was fun messing with her/helping her :] It was also fun playing Mao! Janice and Bi were so clueless that I couldn't stop laughing while handing them the penalty cards they rightfully earned! Idiot seems to be a funner game since they didn't want to play that anymore!

Yesterday, SD people wanted me to Stickam with them. If you don't know what that is, it's a website mainly for group chats and webcamming. It took me a while to finally reveal my face, too many people I didn't know. But overall, that shit is pretty cool! Anyone can go and watch and chat, you don't need a webcam! It holds a maximum of 7 people to webcam, it's good for bored ass people! LOL! One of the girls said I looked like Obama! T_T Apparently, according to her friends, she was still HIGH. LOL! That's understandable? Haha!

Ok back to today! Samantha brought her PS2 and DDR pads and we played DDR! Everyone was surprised when I picked Heavy, but I wasn't able to prove myself with the ugly ass mat! Fucking gay! It kept moving so I taped it to the ground. LOL, then I didn't have the handle bars I usually hold on to so I used a table. I got hella tired so I stuck with the controller. Ryan says I have good hand-eye coordination, it's just practice :] Alvin thought I freaking owned the game too! I only play that in Arcades FYI!

Classes were the same. I got a 0 out of 50 on my mini essay for English T_T. But I wasn't as disappointed when I found out 90% of the class got the same thing. Our teacher only did that so we have to re-do it and do a better job. I had to present this Humanitas thing for 3rd period. I just had to read off the slides on the Power Point in front of little tiny 9th graders. My teacher asked, "Were you guys that little when you were in 9th grade?" That made me laugh cause Yen, who was part of the presentation is freaking short! LOL! My 7th grade sister is taller than her. HAHA!

Me and Alvin were hooked on to the Peach-Pineapple Sauce and Hint of Lime Tostitos so we decided to get our own. I give credit to the genius who discovered this great ass combination! Anyways, we weren't sure if it was "Peach-Pineapple" or just "Pineapple" so we were going down the aisle and looking at the sauces for like 5 minutes looking for "Pineapple" cause we thought "Peach-Pineapple" wasn't it. Finally we just took it and found out that it was the correct sauce. GAY! Bi got a Green Tea Frap for a cheaper price! The lady thought she wanted just Green Tea which was 1.85, but after she made it, Bi told her that it was wrong and so she had to make a Green Tea Frap but Bi paid for a Green Tea. LOL! Nice one Bi.

Janice lost her AP Government Book today! It has 47 on it and if anyone finds it, PLEASE give it back to Janice ASAP! She also wants the newspaper from yesterday and the 20th! She wants to read about the inauguration! Please and thank you!

This blog is pretty long, it should make up for yesterday.

BLOG IN .. OUT!

No comments: