Friday, January 16, 2009

Falling Magazine Rack and Losing in Tennis

I don't really remember what happened yesterday except ..

Reggie introduced the game "Fuck Your Neighbor" LOL! Man, that is one funny name. "What are you doing right now?" "Fucking my neighbor" LOL! They got addicted to that game so Janice and I got some alone time! Just talked and what not, made my day :] Seniors stayed till 7 pm! well 8:30! HAHA, so late! It was so dark in school, it was almost pitch black. Good time to play Hide N Seek.

Today, me and Bi played against Dick and Jackie! Let's just say the quote, "Alls well that ends well" does not apply to this stupid piece of shit game! It didn't end well, it ended GAY! FUCK! 3-8 T_T, oh well, we tried our best! Dick kept hitting the ball to the net guy and it was usually me and there was alot of times where we would volley back and forth until finally .. I WOULD MESS UP! FUCK! I got some good shots in though. MMM! Nice try Bi and good luck Jackie against Q and your sister! Oh and Jackie, this is when you can hit your "unreturnable" shots! :D

Today was an OK day! Physics class, we were suppose to take a quiz but one of the students lagged it by getting out of class. So we didn't! YES! 2nd period, iPod, games, same old same old. 3rd period, took a test that I got a 100% on! YEAH BITCH! The game came and blah blah happened. I went back to the room and chilled at Ms. Nunez's desk. Then I was taking a picture of Rick's ass with Milly's camera but as I was doing it, I laugh hard and push the chair against the shelf. Then the magazine rack fell over and hit my face! Now I have a bump on face! T_T! WHY! I went into the freezer and found a frozen bottle, wrapped paper towel around it and put it on my bump. HAHA! Whoever's bottle that is, is very unlucky :] Then we played Mao and Jackie got mad cause she got frustrated playing a game that shit didn't know! The whole point is to learn how to play the game! Haha, sorry Jackie ;]

Rick is sleeping over my house and we are watching Signs. A movie about aliens invading earth. We are such pansies, when a suspenseful part comes up, Rick would curl into a ball and I would curl into ball right next to him. No homo. LOL! It's so funny, we laugh while we get scared and share ideas of what we would do in a situation like that. Pretty scary.

The lakers lost again today -_-, if Kobe made that three, that would've made a HUGE difference. Too bad, nice try guys!

Ryan would ask you, "Want to hear a song?", then it would be quiet and you'd hear him fart. LOL! What a faggot.

Not a very long blog, oh well.

BLOG OUT, WEEKENDERS!

1 comment:

Jacqueline said...

you clicked enter.
what a loser.
HAHAHHAHAAHH!