Monday, January 26, 2009

More Taboo and The Wolf

Ever since that incident that happened on friday, people won't be staying till 5. So 3 is the time to leave for those 5 o clock bus riding asians. Janice left at 1 today and she brought all the 3 o clock bus passes with her! So Dick and Liz had to confront Ms. Knapp in order to get more bus passes! It's okay Janice, like Hannah Montana says, "everybody makes mistakes." HAHA! :]

Jackie, Carol, Bi and I played Taboo, not Jr! The original one with much harder words and stricter rules. It was the HO sisters vs. The letters! Me and Bi kept winning even though the Ho's had an advantage of being sisters! Their descriptions were mostly like this, "Ethan did this to me" or "Justin reads this." LOL! Bi got the word SPLIT and she explains it by saying, "girls do this with their legs when they have sex." HAHAHAHAHAH! I didn't get that, surprising, isn't it? :]

So today, Kelly and Wang died! :O I have some suspicions on who the wolf is but I don't really know yet. Whoever you are, you suck! Kill me next! No just kidding, don't kill me. I love you, or actually. If you kill me, and when I find out, you're going down! LOL! Don't make any mistakes!

I bought the Hint of Lime Tostitos chips with the Peach-Pineapple sauce and brought it home. My family loved it. And whenever my family likes something, they want to buy it. So I'm going to have lots of that for a very long time! LMAO! Thanks to my mom who adores getting us snacks we all like! :]

Boring blog :[

BLOG OUT!

No comments: