My day began with my mom and her mom fighting. It was screaming and yelling in tagalog and that woke me up. My grandma started crying, it was sad :/ I'll leave the details out because this is a family problem. But I just wanted to share how I woke up. But everything is alright in the Varias house :D
So I worked on my 10 page notes for AP physics and finally finished it! So much weight off my back. It feels good knowing that I have a free day tomorrow! My mom told me to clean her car but it was windy and I was lazy. I went outside ready to clean it but I saw the basketball, so I just HAD to pick it up and play with it. Instead of cleaning the car, I played basketball for half an hour. My mom was kinda mad. HAHA!
So my family got ready to go to this family party. I didn't want to be alone even though I knew I had two friends that would be there, I still want a close buddy there. So I brought Rick. We all decided to walk a MILE to go to starbucks. We ran most of the way there and to our disappointment, THAT SHIT CLOSES AT 7 PM! WTF! Starbucks never closes that early! So gay. So we bought bottled starbucks at Albertsons and walked up that mile again. My friends decided to play with the Albertsons cart. They put themselves inside and let the other two people push him as fast as they can into the grass. The guy inside would tumble and fall off the cart. I didn't want to get in trouble since I'm so "innocent", so I stayed a safe distance away from them. HAHA!
Then Rick decides to run in his underwear. He stuffed it with bags to make his package look bigger! WHAT A LOSER! We passed by some random people, but they didn't seem to care all that much. It was pretty cold and he was almost naked! LOL! He's crazy. Supposebly there was this shortcut halfway up the hill that basically shortened at least 1/4 of a mile. But we weren't sure that the street would lead us back to the house. Sean and Vincent decide to be spontaneous and take the shortcut while me and the other two fags take the long way. It turns out, the shortcut works -_- SO GAY!
Well, what an OK day.
BLOG OUT!
Saturday, January 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
gg on both occasion
rick is extremely courageous.
Post a Comment