Thursday, January 8, 2009

Homework and Afternoon Wake-Ups

MAN MAN MAN! The winter break gave me this bad sleeping habit that I cannot fix! I can't sleep till 3 am because I'm usually watching something interesting on TV or even if it's not interesting, I still watch it! I just can't sleep! I slept at 2 am last night and I woke up today at 2:30 pm. 12 hours of sleep! Surprisingly, my brother slept way earlier than me and woke up at the same time. I must fix this bad sleeping habit before school starts or I will be one grumpy mother fudger on monday morning! As most of you notice, I usually have red eyes in the morning, well prepare for super red ones if I don't fix myself >:] The time I sleep doesn't really matter, but the time I wake up does!

Kevin's remark on my red eyes, "Did you just go get high?" -_-! FAGGOT

When I walked into the living room my grandma says, "Oh my god, you wake up so late. Are you nocturnal?" But I just ignored her and went upstairs to that awful addicting computer of mine. Luckily, Janice wasn't online! I bet you're wondering why I said "Luckily" well that's because I have nothing to do and that means I have to resort to homework that's due in a couple days! After an hour of procastination, I start this thing teachers give you. That reminds me of a funny story.

When we were watching the movie yesterday, Janice receives a text. She reads it and starts laughing and I wonder to myself, "That wasn't even funny." But I notice Janice reading a text she received from Mr. David, her Calculus BC teacher, and it was about homework that will be due the day she gets back. WTF! I've never ever seen a teacher text someone about homework! That's the last thing that comes to mind when I get a text! But Janice is a nerd, so it's ok >;] Just kidding! :D

Anyways, I'm practically almost done with this devil 10 page of notes for AP physics and I finished my History homework once and for all! I am so close to vanquishing this evil paper from this world!

Remember yesterday when I said I burnt my popcorn cause I heated it up too long. Well today, my Cup Noodles was cold because I thought I was heating up popcorn again and put it to 2 minutes. T_T! I am hopeless.

My dad just told me I have to give the dogs a bath tomorrow! T_T

The news just mentioned about the 10 inches of snow melting really fast. Supposebly, civilians are kayaking in the melted snow! WTF! LOL!

Time for dinner!

5 comments:

Liz said...

sounds like you had a pretty sad say

:0

Alvin xD said...

lol I sleep at 11pm-12am and wake up at 8-11:30 am

ALiu said...

You microwave your cup noodles.... that is pretty interesting. LOL. I can't wait until you guys have school, so I can laugh at you :)

jaddis hy said...

microwave noodles dont taste as good
as pouring hot water into it :]
and i heard its unheathier if you microwave them buddy :]

physics hw is hell
10 freggin pages,
im on my 4th page -.-

I KNEW YOU GUYS PRANKED ME!
at first i ignored it
but after a while, it hit me that it was rick -.-

next prank calls i get, im gonna GO ALONG WITH IT,
just for fun :]
hahh

Jacqueline said...

ana laughs at you, jackie laughs at you guys too (:

cupnoodles! i have a story for you. one late night, i was freakn hungry, so i did the cupnooodle thing using a microwave. i left the kitchen& then the fire alarm went off. i was like wtf? the thing is, i forgot to put water in the cupnoodle. i ended up burning the styrofoam ):