
Oops! I forgot to put pictures in my other blogs, my bad! I left you guys unentertained for the last two (three?) blogs! Anyways, I went to the Citadel Outlet today and there's not many stores. Only stores that caught my attention was Old Navy and The Levi's Store. I got some new jeans and a nice burgundy polo for you suckers out there that like burgundy. :D It was pretty hot and I wore a long sleeve so I was heating up like popcorn in a microwave. Ended the trip with some Chinese food which caused my stomach to be bloated as F@CK! TEE HEE!

Yesterday, I went to Santa Monica Pier with Ricky boy. They had a nice shopping outlet called the Promenade and yes it was my first time taking a trip there. There were so many hobos that they were on every street corner. We entered a bathroom and when Rick saw a hobo washing his face, he retreated in fear but I pushed him back him cause I needed to pee. HAHA! Then when Rick got a little more inside, another hobo stepped out of a stall with a smile on his face like he did something evil. He took a dump for sure, cause it smelt like shit inside. We were laughing as we were peeing cause we both were suffering inside. Rick also wanted a polo from H&M but I told him to get it later because he might find something better. So when we came back, it was gone. LOL! Too bad for him, but he decided to get another polo so he can wear it to the Bible Study we were headed to afterwards.
I'm slowly preparing myself for my driving test next Friday and hopefully this time, my dad can take me. He's on jury duty and if he gets picked tomorrow, he'll be busy for the next 3 months. SHIT! I want to take me fooking test already and fail! But I learn from my mistakes! So I can ready myself once more for another wait after the first test.
BLOGGER OUT!
2 comments:
few stores, but nice prices :]
Citadel's boring. The Promenade's fun& the beach is like down the streeeet!
Post a Comment