Friday, February 27, 2009

Great and Good Way To End The Week

I don't really consider this a good part but it's not as great as the other part, but anyways. I felt like I did good on my math test. I wasn't trying to be Speedy Gonzalez and try to be the first one finished but rather take my time like Mr. Tortoise. But even so, I was still the first one finished. LOL! I checked things more than twice and I found TWO mistakes, thank god I caught those. Since Alvin and I got finished, we played Pokemon, both digitally and personally. HAHA! I beat him in the Trading Card Game (TCG) by ONE CARD. Pretty crazy. You're probably like "WTF DOES THAT MEAN?" but still, I'd like to share with you my close win.

On a heavier note, Alvin and I bumped down to Doubles 2. It's not that bad, and we'd probably have it easier than Doubles 1 but still, Dick's right about the male ego and losing isn't always a satisfaction. I was pissed for a while since they decided to challenge us 2nd round when I obviously wasn't down there to play and I wasn't planning on playing anything serious besides relax rallying. However, I didn't want to be a wuss, so I took the challenge and we finished a little before we had to leave. I think it's stupid how they just challenge at last minute like that, I mean, I don't mind if we played first round, but it's bullshit when I wasn't even down there. Whatever, there's always the rematch but I was still looking forward to a challenge on Monday.

On a lighter note, I spent time with my lover bird today! :] What a good way to spend the 2nd month. I've been more tolerant and had more self-control. I'm proud of myself. Unfortunately, the fun ended when the call on the cellphone came and the challenge was reported. SHEESH! Oh well. Still a good day and sleeping in tomorrow! Maybe. LOL! Btw, Photoshop got boring after I abused it so many times. LOL! :]

BLOGS OUT!

2 comments:

K said...

Oh Yeah... Happy 2 Months!

Jacqueline said...

You spelled week wrong unless you did it deliberately.