Sunday, March 15, 2009

McChicken and Pokemon Cards

Ryan slept over on Friday because he didn't want to sleep at his house with just his sister who he hates with a passion. We were having fun, cracking jokes and calling our "boothangs." But since my boothang knocked out so early, Ryan was still awake at 4am still talking on the phone! HOW DO THEY DO IT! Crazy mothereffers! I woke up in the middle of the night around 3am because my phone began making the beeping sound because it's running out of battery. So I got up and plugged it in the charger. I noticed Ryan was curled up in a ball and I was contemplating if he was talking on the phone or sleeping. But either way, I decided to turn off the lights and get back to sleep. Turns out he was talking on the phone, LOL!


I've been eating McChickens lately because of two things. One, it's freaking cheap as hell! ONE DOLLAR! And two, it's freaking good! And three, oh wait, I only said two things, nevermind then. Anyways, I just got done eating one and I originally ordered two McChickens, but my dad got hungry and took one of them away :[ I don't want to turn out like that guy from Supersize Me who ate McDonalds for a whole month, so I have to starting resisting my appetite! >:]


Yesterday, Rick and I took a trip to Topanga Canyon Mall with my family. Rick got some new vans that he's been looking at for a while now. I went to Target to look at Pokemon Cards. Man, so much nostalgia during that moment. I remembered how it felt to be a little kid looking at different packs and different boxes and judge them by how they looked rather than looking at the cards that would be inside. But now, I thoroughly looked through each Pokemon Box and found what I like. I didn't have any money so we left the store. Rick came back later and came out with the deck that I wanted. He used his discount and got it for "free." LOL!

POKEMON OUT!

5 comments:

K said...

OMGOMG! DISCOUNT!!! I WANNA COME NEXT TIME!

Alvin xD said...

holy shit, how do those two have THAT much shit to talk about?!

jaddis hy said...

rick stole it? LOLOL

Jacqueline said...

AHAHHAHAHA !

j said...

How can you use those cards without guilt!? Let's talk on the phone until 4 as well... 4PM!