Monday, March 2, 2009

Alvin Smells for Tagging Me

Ok, so I'm suppose to type up 5 things that make me happy, but according to Bi's blog, it's 5 things that make you "smile" but I can be happy and not smile! Or vice versa! Ok maybe not, but let's continue on shall we.

One. When I hit a perfect top spin in tennis, at which the ball goes at a fast speed, at a certain height just above the net and the player stumbles or struggles as he or she tries to return, what a good feeling.

2. Doing a complicated math problem and finding out the right answer is what I put on my paper. You know it feels good.

Trois. Listening to the right song at the right time and at the right place to the fact where you're just singing out loud without a care in the world.

Quatro. The feeling you get when you finish something that took years to finish, such as a project you do at last minute and finishing in time for enough sleep. That feels awesome.

Last but not least. Janice Wu! Now before you go on ranting about how you don't like publicity, I just wanted to say you make me happy! So it's a part of this list. I'd rather hear you say, "That was cheesy" rather than "THAT LAST PARAGRAPH IS NOT APPROPRIATE FOR PEOPLE TO READ." *Hint Hint :]

Oh and by the way, you have to do this too Janice, cause I TAG YOU! WATAAAHH!

FLOGGLE BLOGGLE OUT!

4 comments:

j said...

Oh why thank you! I make my parent happy as welll :)

Jacqueline said...

You two make me laugh! Ahahahahah! (:

J. said...

I thought about it. Now, I know why you saw so many hobos at Santa Monica. I have come to the conclusion that because you were thinking about Janice too much, you started to bump into hobos. It was a sign- Janice IS a pure symbol of ANY hobo. She has ALL the characteristics.

ALiu said...

I am going to tag myself. HEHE.