Saturday, March 21, 2009

Stealing a Car?

Rick and I were on our way to his aunt's house for a party. Martin C. was going to meet us up. When he was walking down the street, Rick and I spotted him and decided to hide behind this car and attempt to scare him. As we were peaking out to check where he was, I notice that there was someone inside the car! I panicked in laughter and ran away from the car. I noticed that the owner of the car came out and started pointing at us while speaking to the person inside the car. Rick and I got scared, so we slowly walked away but we didn't want Martin to get lost, so we waited a little bit. Another car pulls up and the girl inside tells us, "You better not mess with my car." We explained to her in a proper manner that it was a misunderstanding and we were just trying to hide. Apparently, the owner of the car didn't think that and came outside to keep a watch on us. Martin got lost anyways because we walked too far down the street to get away from the sight of the owner. We called and told him to come back and on his way back, the owner talked to him and asked him if he knew us. He said no and the owner accused us of trying to steal his car and told Martin not to do drugs. I felt really guilty and I wanted to go back and say sorry for the misunderstanding, but Rick was too busy laughing, HAHA! It was pretty funny.

More Pokemon cards thanks to Rick and Martin got a new shocker that he blatantly took off a racket in Target. I found a new section in Macy's to get nice Levi's .. the kids section where my 9 year old brother gets his.


I saw Brian Hirano from Quest Crew! Supposedly, he has a very pretty girlfriend, too bad I didn't bother taking a glimpse of her since I was too busy looking at Mr. Good Looking and contemplating whether it was him or not.

BLIZZLE OUT!

3 comments:

K said...

Thieves will eventually get caught.

Alvin xD said...

lol good shit?

ALiu said...

I MIGHT GO TO WORLD OF DANCE COMPETITION AND SEE QUEST! Maybe. I don't know. :(