Thursday, March 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Amy!

Have a good 17th birthday, I hope your wishes come true :]

Today was a good day. QUAN came back to my AP Physics class just to learn! What a loser, just kidding. But it was cool sitting next to that faggot once again, but no happy moments, just boring lectures that I decided to ignore by playing some gameboy. I found out how the certificates that are given to us are printed. MR. WALLACE prints them on his printer! SO CHEAP! Haha, they are the ones we get from Dick. HEE HEE! It was a relief when I came to class and finding out that I had homework, and so I rushed into doing it, but then I found out it was extra credit. SO I ENDED UP GETTING EXTRA CREDIT! HAHA! Math class was pretty fun, reviewing in a fun way. We played jeopardy with math problems and there was this math problem where you had to solve for x and the numbers were in the thousands! Carol and I were about to win but we failed the easiest equation and ended up tying with Jackie and Alvin's group. GG!

Tennis was pretty good too. Alvin and I won our game against the TRANsexuals. They're a pretty good doubles team. Now Alvin and I just have to hope it doesn't rain tomorrow so we can get another shot in getting our doubles 1 spot back. Alvin, I hope your back is ready for the DENG WANG team. If it is, we can take this back home! Well, back to the tennis room. HAHA, and then play some Pokemon! TEE HEE! Speaking of Pokemon, I've been playing with the cards alot lately and creating new decks every time. It's so fun trying to see what fits with what. I also did some researching and found out that there are 8, 9 and 10 year old world champions in the Pokemon TCG. WOW! There's also a 62 year old and I saw a family of 3 in it too. A dad and two sons. FREAKING CRAZY! If my dad played too, I'd be so good. HAHA!

Janice fell on the floor today! HAHA! Sorry Janice :]

Get ready for some mayhem between Q and William in the tennis room.

Reggie puts his racket above the bathroom door next to Daffy Duck, haha!

The boys tennis team needs to clean up after themselves, I see alot of uniform tags on the floor and some nasty liquid SHIT! CLEAN UP!

ABDC TONIGHT! QUEST CREW QUEST CREW!

Another chance? I think so. Good luck :] Don't push it!

BLOGTASTIC!

No comments: