The tennis team of Verdugo had two straight games in a row. We might even have to play Reseda on Thursday if we get it scheduled. But two games in a row! MAN! It's so fun, being finished with a game and looking forward to a new one the next day! But it's so tiring! I go home and basically knock out, except for today, cause I took a nap yesterday and ended up not falling asleep till 1! Man. Btw, Alvin and I won both games! I can't wait till league starts, I really want to play Van Nuys, always looking forward to a challenge. Alvin and I had to fix the crappy net with tape and strings, surprisingly, string works better than tape. HAHA!
I'm getting everything in physics! I did problems yesterday and surprisingly, my mind was working well enough to understand and solve it! MAN I FEEL SO GOOD! I heard from Janice that Mrs. Mojica has been bragging about me in her AP STATS CLASS! WOW! Surprising enough that she brags about me but what's even more surprising is that she brags about me to a higher math class! Feels awesome! HAHA! Took a test yesterday, first one finished once again and hopefully I didn't make any stupid mistakes. I have a news cast tomorrow in French class, and since our teacher gives us extra credit not only for our good French but also for our props! Man oh man, so much extra credit for tomorrow >:]!
I felt like messing with Marifel and Jaddis today while we were in the lunch line. Since they are selling candy together to raise money and since they have the same stock of candy, why not mix their boxes up? HAHA! So I started switching their candies since they were practically helpless with both their hands being occupied. TEE HEE! FUNNY FUNNY FUNNY!
My brother just asked me what country we lived in. -_-
You are one lucky bastard, remember, don't push it.
New seats for math class! Alvin, Jackie and I all sit in the same row, and Kelly's right behind me! Unfortunately, Carol is across the room, but she won't be here for a week. GET BETTER CAROL!
ceejay just said (8:43:06 PM): are you reading "Janice Wu" for your English class?
expliCitx M1SSy (8:43:15 PM): o.ol
expliCitx M1SSy (8:43:16 PM): no?
ceejay just said (8:43:29 PM): oh i mean
ceejay just said (8:43:33 PM): "such a pretty girl"
ceejay just said (8:43:39 PM): sorry, i got those two mixed up
ceejay just said (8:43:42 PM): :]
Can I get anymore cheesier? YES I CAN :]
ceejay just said (8:51:25 PM): i'll stop when you get ugly
ceejay just said (8:51:33 PM): oh wait, that means ill never stop
ceejay just said (8:51:34 PM): HAHAHAHA!
ceejay just said (8:51:34 PM): :]
I'm practically made of CHEESE! And corn, if you know what I mean. ;]
BLOGARITHMS OUT!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
G.G.
your site hurts me eyes.
don't push it.
Post a Comment