Friday, March 27, 2009

Vanquished Van Nuys and French Fun

For the pass few days, French class has been nothing but fun. We (Josh, Jin and I) try to steal people's backpacks and reverse them inside-out and returning it before they notice. All of us were victims including myself. If I say so myself, we're ninjas! Josh has this camper backpack where it's huge and has many pockets to the point where flipping his backpack inside out in a short interval is almost impossible! However, Jin was able to grab his HUGE backpack without him noticing and giving it to me to reverse it. It took me a good 10 minutes (5 minutes of laughing) to finally reverse it but before we're able to return it, Josh notices. HOWEVER, we still feel very accomplished stealing it and at least reversing it. Now our main victim is this kid who sits across the room and who thinks he's the shit cause he's never gotten punk'd. Next week is going to be a fun week.

Today, this bitch ass Hispanic chick (no offense to Hispanics) decided to tell me off. I was jokingly messing around with Geneve (Kevin's little sister) and tying her jacket to her table. She'd keep turning around and untying it but I kept on tying it again and again. Then the bitch ass chick decides to say to me, "Cut your crap, you're so fucking annoying." I told her to mind her own business and ignored her after that. But that shit totally killed my mood and left me to watch Josh tie Jin's shoes together, which was pretty funny indeed. Whatever, fuck that bitch.

The Van Nuys game was on Wednesday and as some of you know, we had a miraculous win. Coming into the game, I didn't expect us to beat them alot or them to beat us by alot, but expected a very CLOSE game. I see their top two players playing and in an instant, I get intimidated. As we line up for introductions, their top two match up to where we (Alvin and I) were on our line. I started to get nervous. Then I counted their spots and they were DOUBLES 1! My heart began beating faster and faster and as we shook their hands, I didn't expect a win for that day. And as you know, we lost. But the WHOLE TEAM WON! Their top two were a bunch of cocky faggots, well only the tall one. The dark one was pretty chill. But that stupid tall bitch would squeak his shoe when we serve and he'd act all conceited when they were beating us quickly. The score was 1-6, 4-6 due to their male egos taking over which consequently lead to alot of unforced errors. We still won! WHATEVER!

Today, I asked Martin C. to get me Sprite since I paid for his food. He comes back with a cup filled with a mixture of Hi-C, Coca Cola and Sprite. FML

Caramel goodness inside chocolate, MMM!

2 comments:

Alvin xD said...

I KNOW! that faggot sqeeked his shoes and made me double fault >_<".
I still felt really good that I aced the dark guy then I heard the tall on say "that was all luck, its ok". Then I fucken forced error his ass with my serve... my confedenced soared after that shit.

Jacqueline said...

I wonder if people noticed.
Man, the things we do for a person.

HAHAHHAHHAHAH !