Today was pretty relaxing-ish. I had a math test today, I was the second one done! I feel so gay .. LOL! Whatever, that girl who finished before me has lower test scores than me, I have nothing to worry about. Just as long as I have those high test scores, I'm okay!
I finally got my ID hole punched so I'm able to use the school's computers in the library. Funny thing is, I was suppose to show my French teacher that I had it hole punched, and that was my whole purpose .. I ended up forgetting about it, EF EM EL! Josh kept reversing Aragad's backpack inside out. The first time, we had to sneak it from him and made sure he didn't notice that we stole his backpack. Apparently, he didn't learn from his first mistake of not paying attention to his backpack and ended up going to the bathroom without taking his backpack. You probably know what comes next! HAHA! I tried to tie Jin's shoes together while he was sleeping, he woke up and notice his shoe laces were untied and blame me, A-HOLE!
Supossedly the janitor saw a couple hugging and kissing in the bathroom, so be careful tennis couples!

Today, Jin had some licorice and he gave some to Bi and Kevin. They ended up sharing one on both ends and Kevin made a motion that was inappropriate for ages 13 and younger. HAHA! Bi just sucked up the whole licorice and ate it all. Janice and I tried it, but she was chicken and only took small bites! >:] Jin and Alvin DID IT! HAHAHAHA! That was the closest thing Alvin would get to a kiss, JOKING! But that was so gross, I felt so gay watching them do that. Then Ryan and Jin did it! YUCK! Then Alvin and Martin! WTF MAN! Gay asians these days .. HAHA! That was freaking hilarious.
There was some sneaking around after that, bad idea.
COW COW COW! Stop thinking about that! >:]
I bageled Janice in tennis, but she didn't bother trying alot :[
BYE BYE!
1 comment:
OOOOOOO! I hope the others dont find out!
Post a Comment