Sunday, February 22, 2009

Overusage of Photoshop

SHEESH! I've been photoshopping so many things ever since I made that banner! It's so fun and seeing what kind of creative art I can make from all the different editing techniques! Here some I made:










If you want one, just ask me and I'll make you one!

Anyways, today I went to a Bible Baptist Church and you're probably wondering what that is. We basically study the bible and pray like alot of times and sing and sing and sing! Haha! It's pretty fun thought cause I got to hang out with a few friends while we fooled around during the bible study. So much food! I'm so full I can poop out a whole cow. Okay that's kinda gross, but yeah! One of the little boys let me "borrow" his Pokemon cards, HECK YEAH! More cards and I'll be able to make a good deck. My day was basically lots of fooling around and listening to Bible readings. HAHA! I had fun :]

2 comments:

jaddis hy said...

I WANT ONE!
please :]

. said...

pray a lot of time < YEAHHHH!!!
sing and sing and sing < HELL YEAH! lol