Thursday, February 12, 2009

Small Class and Venting

Today in first period, since lots of people checked out of AP Physics and since we had a small class to begin with, our class decreased to a size of 8 people. With 1 person in a Water Polo tournament across the country and the other 2 in AP Calculus with Kemple, we had 5 people today in class. So our teacher decides to teach us, instead of up in front on a projector, he combines a group of tables and he teaches us like a group. LOL! That was pretty cool, but at the same time, I couldn't be slick with my iPod. I get so bored, I start daydreaming and then I notice I don't understand what he's doing on the paper. LOL! Man, so cool. French 3/4 is gay still, I have to create a superhero and describe him in French. Sad thing is, I forgot all of my French >.< Math Analysis is pretty easy for now. Everything is review of Alg 2A and since we basically do that in AP Physics, it's a piece of cake.

Tennis is very disappointing and it pissed me off. The fact that this new guy, Willem, or however you spell it, comes out of nowhere, beats Q in ONE set and is instantly Singles 3. I fucking get bumped down to doubles. I mean, I'm fine with my position, but I just don't like fighting for my spot. Challenges are going through the roof, Me and Wang, the new doubles 1, had to play doubles 4, Richard and Kenneth Tran. They were really fun to play with, when one of em messes up, the other gets mad and cusses at the other. LOL! It's ridiculous how even though it's open ladder, the past teams never challenged up so high.

Last year, Jin was the newcomer who came and went straight to singles with his good tennis skills. I mean, I wasn't mad or anything because he was a dedicated player. This Willem guy is pretty good as well, but the fact that he has a 4th period, which he obviously does not want to leave, and the fact that Q lets him go straight to Singles 3 after ONE SET, and the fact that DICK lets this happen when he specifically said you have to play TWO sets in Varsity. Today, he brought the irritation out of me. I asked him, "Why did Willem go to Singles 3 when he only beat Q in one set." He responds, "Oh that's cause we need single players." WTF IS THAT?! HELLO?! I'M STILL HERE! I know you guys love Dick and all, but he can be very hypocritical sometimes. He has his rare moments, he doesn't try to be, but what he just did to me was super hypocritical. I played singles last year and he thinks I'm not fucking worthy to play singles this year cause he never sees the best out of me. Well he hasn't even seen the best out of Willem either, so wtf makes him think he's good enough. MAN! He even stayed later just to watch this guy play, seeing how today was his first time -_-

Ok sorry, I just needed to vent. This wasn't the first time Dick screwed me over. I'm just going to follow like peon and don't say anything.

Oh and I still have that sore arm from my shot. It hurts, my backhands are weak.

5 comments:

Jacqueline said...

Wow.


Piece of cake?! Yeah right !

catherine lorraine said...

awww, :/ i sorrrry..
cheeeer yourself up by
coming to alemany sunday and
watching cathy nguyen and randolph
perform LIVE! :)
or you can totallly just wait for my
cover of my everything, lmao. siiike!
i know how to play it thoughhh :D

Alvin xD said...

O_O well, just fight on... me n' albert deng has some ways to go to be in sync

Anonymous said...

hahaha why so sour for?
if you think you deserve the spot
then just beat them &shut everyone up
no need to get mad.

simple
as
that.

. said...

aw ceejay! youre gay :)