Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday Alvin

As some of you might not know, it's Alvin's birthday today. And today, we're suppose to go to Venice Beach to clean up. Stupid trash that had to be left by people with no manners! Anyways, happy birthday bro! Yesterday, we had a match against Wang and Albert. We won 6-4 6-4. Unfortunately, they were dropped to JV #1 since the Twin Trans defeated Kevin and Ryan for doubles 2. We have a week till our 1st game and Willem hasn't turned anything in. If he doesn't some one's going to have to play Singles and no one better than me! HAHA! Well, I'm fine with my spot, good partner, good communication, good team. Hope for the best!

I edited my blog again. GREEN everywhere! Well since I provided a picture of cute little Keroppi, I won't put anything on this blog. Took me a while, but thanks to Wang's illegal photoshop, I was able to make that nice (at least I think so) banner. TEE HEE. Janice got me this nice Keroppi key chain from Chinatown, it's so cute! Thanks honey bunches. She also got my this smiley face that's smiling really big, she said it reminded her of me. HAHA! It totally matches, but unfortunately, cheap material leads to unhappiness! The string is ripping! I must krazy glue that shit! HAHA!

I got an 85 on my Math Test. So freaking disappointing. All these other people didn't just get A's but more than that! WTFOOK! I want to see what I got wrong, I freaking double checked and everything. Sheesh! I'll do better next time. DAMN! I can never have two positives in one day. Do good in Math Test, fail in tennis. And vice versa.

BLOG OUT!

5 comments:

Alvin xD said...

lol green-gasmic
and thanks :P its cool if you want to go singles.

j said...

Your page is so bright it makes me squint. Can't expect too much from Chinatownn :)

Jacqueline said...

Your banner trips me out.

jaddis hy said...

i agree with jackie lol
its fun to look at

gaby. said...

where's MY bannerrrr!