Yesterday, I had a Presentation for my US History class. 10 page powerpoint of non-sense information! During my presentation, which was basically reading off information on my powerpoint, I feel a vibration in my pockets. I noticed that someone texted me! So I stopped for a minute because that interrupted my talking and everyone was like "WTF?" LOL! Then my mouth started trembling while I was talking, I got nervous. In the middle of my presentation! SHEESH, so I was talking like "The .. auto .. mobile .." SO MUCH MUMBLING! It was gay.
Today, we had half the period to launch our rockets from a certain distance and make it land in the target. Out of 30 attempts, we never made it in! We were a SHOE away! FUCK! The real launch is tomorrow, I hope we estimate a better launch. I had to sacrifice myself alot when I pulled the string to let the rocket go and BLAST a shitload of water into my face and body. It was funny when Jaddis was putting water into the rocket right next to the launcher and she told me to wait until she was done before I pulled it. Right when she finished, I pulled it and she got all wet cause she didn't have enough time to get back, HAHA! Then, there was another group right across from us who can't launch very well. They launched it and as I saw it coming towards where I was standing, I ran away and Jaddis was a HEAD away from getting hit! LOL! We just left her there, HAHAHAHA!
Heroes is so repetitive. It's kinda weird now, but I'm sure it'll get better, at least I hope so. So now I have THREE shows to watch every week. Naruto, ABDC and HEROES! And soon to be COLLEGEHUMOR premiering on MTV on Feb. 8th! Man, their youtube videos are so funny, I highly recommend them to those bored youtubers who watch gay koreans sing! HAHA!
BLOG OUT!
Wednesday, February 4, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
lol woo
Heroes better be good or else I have no shows to watch ): Maybe, Grey's Anatomy.
Bye Ceejay.
Supernatural on 9pm tonight on CW.
Grey's Anatomy on 9pm tonight on ABC.
Decisions, decisions..
Post a Comment