HOLY MOTHER EFFER! I was sick the past two days and on the first day, I was sick during school. Sad sad way of spending your day. It first started off in second period when I fell asleep and since my stomach was crunched up, it gained some gas which I burped out during lunch. But that was a disaster when my stomach began to feel all "dizzy" in a sense. I felt like throwing up. Remember in my other blog when I said that "I ate so much I can poop out a whole cow?" Well, I never actually accomplished that which probably led to this bad stomach ache I solved after school when I threw up. I felt a whole lot better, so I went down to play tennis when all of a sudden, I felt very exhausted. Then I started to get a headache, it was bad. So I fell asleep in the tennis room till 5. Nothing accomplished, and I lose a whole bottle of Mountain Breeze. T_T
POKEMON EVERYWHERE! Yes, if you've noticed lately, everyone got into Pokemon cards again. Blame mostly the graduated Asians who appear to be "Pokemon Trainers" HAHA! You can take a good guess and probably get it right. Anyways, I decided I'd join this little small group since I've been feeling a bit reminiscent of the old days. I searched for my cards and finally found out that I let my cousin "borrow" them. Bad idea. So now I'm requesting everyone from little kids to teenagers who have Pokemon cards to hand them over so I can become the ULTIMATE POKEMON MASTER! 2 months or so, this whole Pokemon Insomnia is going to be over. Also, Alvin and I decided to start a Pokemon Gameboy battle where we just play our old Pokemon Video Games and then play against each other. HAHA!
I just decided we have a Pokemon Tournament, one dollar buy in. HAHA! Sounds fun :P I have an idea on the rules but I need people to give me feedback on it so we can get it started.
Tennis has been very swell lately. With my new doubles partner, Mr. Alvin Luu, we've been winning alot. Not saying we're not going to lose, but it's just a good feeling. So much confusion with the whole two and one set thing. Oh well, game on Monday and sharing a bus with the Volley Ball Team. Good news is that we don't have to share a bus with any team for the season, at least I think so. Well, looking forward to a new season.
BLOGSHIZZLE OUT!
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hopefully I can get over today's win, because I didn't do so well.
I had a stomach ache after I went up.
but good game, close, but not close enough
Post a Comment