Sunday, February 8, 2009

Ski Trip and Steph's Birthday Party

The ski trip was freaking amazing! Everything turned out so well! Ok let's start with the morning. I woke up at 6:30 am thinking to myself that this trip better be worth the 5 hour sleep. Took a shower and dressed myself with a bajillion layers. 2 pairs of socks, 2 pairs of gloves, four layers on top and bottom, and my beanie + scarf. Headed to Vons and was contemplating if I should get cereal. But since I was wearing so many layers, I started to like sweat since Vons had this ongoing heater. So I wanted to cool myself off with a green tea frap, LOL! When we found out that a bus was taking us to Mountain High, everyone thought, "Ghetto School Bus." Well here's the best part, it was a tour bus with warm and cozy seats! WARMTH!

We arrived at Mountain High after a 2 hour bus ride of singing with Ryan. The snow was so white and soft! SHIT! No one decided to ski and that was good since it was freaking 60 bucks and the lines were freaking long! So we found a deserted spot full of snow and when I took my first step in the snow, it was so soft that my feet just sunk in! I grabbed a chunk of snow and took a bite and it was so refreshing. Slushy with no flavor. I built myself a fort that was never used because after I built it, we had to leave and people always just ran around it to hit me with a snowball or just throw over it. -_-, but it looked nice. These korean people took a picture with it.

Some people brought sleds and it was freaking hilarious how people would lose control and fall to the side causing them to have a face full of snow. Tip for the snow, wear shoes with traction, or you'll just keep slipping! Lots of snowball fights were constantly happening and I was getting annoyed cause I was trying to build my fooking fort! BASTARDS! So I just forgot about it and went berserk on everyone with snowballs! "Take that bitch!" Then we left and as we were leaving, I saw kids breaking down my fort. :[

We went into a small town with a few delis. Ryan, Alvin and I went to a supermarket and found 79 cent Arizonas and decided that we should buy such cheap drinks. Then we found out that they were giving out free soda. T_T WHATEVER. Then it started snowing! MAN it was so cool. First time ever seeing snow fall. Not like the hail we experience here, but slow and soft snow fall. It was nice! We headed back to a new spot with just a BIG FIELD of snow.

Ryan N, Alvin and Conan, rolled a huge snowball as tall as Amy and as wide as Salazar, that mean bus driver you guys had! HAHA! It was freaking huge, Conan carved a picture. LOL! Me and Ryan kept ganging up on Anne (Not Anne Yu) with big humongous snowballs we smashed into her face. She was soaking wet. It was getting late and a big snow storm was coming in, so we had to leave. The snow was falling very rapidly.

Heading home, I fell asleep and woke up and I saw Ryan asleep as well. His head had no support and kept falling from side to side. Then he held a position where his head was angled to the right and then I see drool just come out. LMAO! It was freaking hilarious. Too bad he woke up right after that.

Once I got home, I took off all my soaking clothing and got ready for the party. Steph's party was pretty chill and I had fun just making jokes, especially the dirty ones. Rick was constant with his yapping. He was looking through Steph's couch which had so many things under it. It had batteries, a screw driver, socks, a tennis ball, some toys and other stuff. Freaking treasure hunt! We made her a video for her birthday and here it is:




BLOG OUT!

4 comments:

Alvin xD said...

LOL woo, fort filipino!, I hope it's still there, or if the snow storm made that shit bigger!

Jacqueline said...

The rap makes me laugh, ahahaaahah!

Amy Nam said...

..."as tall as Amy" ?!?!?! HAHA funny.

ALiu said...

I want a rap from three cute filipino boys when it's my 18th birthday. Thanks.