Friday, February 13, 2009

Exposure

As some of you know, blogspot is a public blog. The blog I typed yesterday was basically a misunderstanding. I misunderstood those people I designated. I'm sorry if you felt betrayed, irritated, angry or etc. Blogging is about expressing your feelings and that's what I was doing yesterday. I didn't mean to offend anyone especially since I was totally wrong. I will fight for my spot on the Varsity and I won't be a pussy about anything. But you're still too good Willem :]

Cold and rainy days are very relaxing. No tennis though, that's the down side. It's okay. I got to play Janice in Sudoku. It was one of the "Diabolical" levels. This was my first attempt at playing Sudoku and she definitely beat me. This time, I'm not so good with numbers. LOL. Well now I have a new game to play when I'm bored! HAHA!

Friday the 13th was supposed to be "bad luck" or some shit. I totally forgot about all that even though I'm not that superstitious. The only thing I believe might happen is 12/12/12, the day when we all die! HOLY CRAP. That right there makes me want to live life a little better and I plan on it. Don't regret not taking a chance everybody because death is inevitable!

BLOG OUTSIDE!

6 comments:

Alvin xD said...

haha, I took a chance... and failed!!

Amy Nam said...

DON'T SAY THAT 12/12/12 SHITTTT. Scary.

Anyway, GO GO GO CEEJAYYY AND BEAT WILLEM!!!!

J. said...

Like you said, CJ Various.

Superstitions are for weenies.

ALiu said...

I thought catholics don't believe in the 2012 thing. We don't know when we are going to die, only God does.

I don't know, that's what I heard. LOL

j said...

I have never heard of this 121212 thing in my whole entire life. Why would you be scared if everyone else is going to die anyways?! LOGICS pooks, LOGICS!

catherine lorraine said...

hahah, i shouldd.
i told him todayy, i think i'lll teach him sometime!