Sunday, May 3, 2009

SATs


was absolutely nerve wrecking! I had six hours of sleep because the night before, I was enjoying my time with Rick, my bro and his friend. We were in a completely empty room (recently built) and we had a bunch of stress balls. It was an all out war between old and young and me and Rick laughed our asses off when we saw the two littles one stumble, plea and duck for cover as our raging balls feriously hit their targets. It was all out chaos. That was fun and tiring.

However, I was still able to wake up at 6:26 in the morning beating my alarm clock by 4 minutes. I'm not sure if it was of sheer "excitement" or because of the hard wood floor I was laying on and the extreme cold breeze flowing through that open window. I ate cocoa puffs and finished just in time for Ryan to come and pick me up. We arrive at Glendale High feeling a bit like an outsider walking into an unknown crowd. Lots of Asians and Armenians. I felt a little bit "in" knowing how all these people are here for the same reason. We run into a couple of our Verdugo friends and then we dispersed into our designated rooms. I was alone in my room with no friends. There were approximately 8 Asians in the room including myself, in which there were 3 Koreans, 1 Chinese, and 4 Filipinos. Those numbers were all based on how they looked.

The subject on the essay was quite easy, even though I haven't wrote an essay in so long, I still managed through it. Math was definitely easy, a few difficult questions, but it's all good! The English was a complete disappointment as I read the words that I had no idea what they meant. I tried my best. There was this one part I really struggled on. The back part where they told you to copy the agreement in cursive. 8 years have gone by since I last used cursive writing, it was a total fail. Everyone was finished except for myself. I felt embarassed. All in all, I didn't freak out, I didn't have a nervous break down, I didn't overlook any questions and I sure hope I did alot better than I did on my PSATs. Please give me a good score! Please!


Anyways, Ryan and I made our way to The Americana to meet up with a very lonesome Rick who has been waiting for us for over an hour. Aww how sweet. We watched X-Men and if you are an X-Men fan, THIS MOVIE IS BOMB! Amazing actions scenes that made me go OH SHIT everytime, sick ass characters that I've always dreamed to see in person, and of course, Wolverine's story of how he became the CRAZY WHOOP ASS SUPERHERO he is today. I can't wait for the X-Men Origins/Magneto, Ryan told me about. I also can't wait for the new Transformers. It's going to be freaking amazing! The first one was bomb, I hope the second is BOMBER!

As we were walking to the bus stop, we saw the bus from a block away. Thinking we didn't have enough time to catch it, we took our time walking towards it. Halfway there, we noticed it was still there waiting, so we started running and making hand signals on not to leave. The brake lights turned off and the crosslight was still red, we began losing hope. We ran across the street in panic only to find a really long line of people getting onto the bus. FML! But we made it. I would like to thank the Paraplegic for lagging the bus. THANK YOU!


Right when we were about to exit the bus, Ryan and I said thanks to the black bus driver. Rick said, BYE RICK ROSS! FML! It was freaking hilarious but I felt embarassed walking by the bus driver again. I hope he didn't hear Rick HAHA! Ryan had to go throw something away at Vons so once we lost sight of him, Rick and I ran for our lives to see how far we'd get without him seeing us. Too bad Ryan saw us running and he ran and caught up to us. LOL! The Pacquaio fight was short and fast. Manny ripped Hatton into shreds. Hatton was knocked out in less than 3 minutes. What a waste of money but a good way to strengthen your Filipino pride! HAHA!

Well, long blog, it's been a while and that SAT essay made me actually miss writing them. GAY, PEACE!

3 comments:

The Ryan King said...

gay peace? peace for gays? i see...

gambit! oh and kayla's sister IS emma frost! ahaha.

K said...

http://failblog.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/fail-owned-wolverine-inflatable.jpg

ALiu said...

I just read your 4 months blog for Janice, I know I'm late but...

DAMNNNNNNNNNN! Cute.
Hehe.
You forgot, "You're the poop to my toilet".

I don't know.
Okay, goodbye! HOPE YOU DID WELL ON SATS!