Sunday, May 31, 2009

Kevin's Bowling Extravaganza

Today was Kevin's Birthday Party at the Cosmic Bowling Alley in Northridge. Since majority of the bloggers blogged about the party already and a good number of them went, I'm just going to leave short notes.

- We were the early birds of the party, we wanted extra bowling time :]

- I have my good shots, only made two strikes, well three if out count the spare that was really a strike.

- Size 10 in bowling balls.

- Thumb almost got stuck in size 7 bowling ball, SCARY!

- Pizza and fries are good together.

- Chocolate cake was delicious and no one caked Kevin, which ruined the fun! >:]

- Couples bowled in the same lane and had a competition which resulted in Ryan and Jackie winning by one point, then Kevin and Bi, and Janice and I in last place. :[

- Played free basketball in the Arcade since the machine was broken.

- Gutters were my best friends of the day.

AFTER


- Ryan, Rick, Martin and I explored Target and got some tank tops and Martin's v-neck.

- Went to Burger King and had a strawberry shake and 4 piece chicken tenders.

- The cross walks are perfectly timed to the average walker and once we crossed the street, the timer ended and the other crosswalk turned green enabling us to cross the next street. NO TIME WASTED! :]

An overall good day, thanks Kevin for inviting us! Hope you like the last minute present we put together, HAHA!

PEACE!

2 comments:

K said...

Thanks! Haha. I will talk to you tomorrow about where you guys got the card -.- I read the back...

Alvin xD said...

lol those aren't size oriented, they were weight oriented, I think there's a 7lb ball with holes big enough for you, I think.

well, get well soon, you look like you ate something bad :P