Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Double Dating

Yesterday, Ryan, Jackie, Janice and I went on a double date. Guess who was dating who? WRONG, it was Me and Ryan and Jackie and Janice. No just kidding. But you know who goes with who. I think. Anyways, Ryan and I woke up around 7 am to catch the bus that we thought would take two hours. Since it was Memorial Day, it only took one. We ran into Karen Chu on the bus, they were coming back from volunteering at the LA Marathon. That was kinda spontaneous. Ryan and I weren't sure what to get from McDonald's seeing as how there was no dollar menu at 9:30 am in the morning. We decided to get the Spicy Chicken Biscuit, since it was the cheapest thing there and the smallest. -_-

Then we started strolling around Lincoln. We first found Jackie's home which was kinda big and then we found Janice's. She was about to leave her house too, and I barely saw her walking back in. Once Janice got her car, the adventure started! Well first she had to run an errand and then go back to her house. She had no where to park since she can't be seen driving Ryan and I around, so she dropped us off a block away and Ryan and I walked around the scary neighborhood. It felt kinda awkward walking around houses that looked so haunted, and it's not just one or two homes, it's like every home! Sorry if I offended anyone, but you know it's kinda true. HAHA!


Well anyways, AFTER the errands, the REAL adventure started. We decided to go watch at Edwards Cinema at Alhambra and none of the movies were close to 12 o clock, so we ended up watching Terminator Salvation. It had a shitty and boring start, but it picked up afterward. Janice teared up near the end! What a baby! :]


After, we ate lunch at Noodle World. Ryan was the only one who finished his food. We all chipped in 8 dollars so you do the math. I got Thai Fried Rice, which was delicious. I packed some and ate it today as well. LOL. We left and got some dessert at Yogurtland. I got Pistachio flavored yogurt and it was freaking orgasmic! I added brownies with caramel, kit kat and oreos. That's why Janice calls me Chocolate Lover. After, Janice and I explored the Cue studio. Japanese people are such camera whores! HAHA! But it was still kinda cool how they build these things. BUT FUCKING EXPENSIVE AS FUCK! We were so close to taking cues, thank god we didn't, that's a lot of money. Hehe. But it still would've been fun if we did.

After, we went to Alamsor Park and took a stroll around the track. Janice and I stopped at the bar looking exercise pole and she made me do 5 pull ups for a kiss. What an ass! Haha kidding Janice :] That was fun. Good bonding time. Some of the people that play Tennis were pretty good. I was pretty amazed, they reminded me of our tennis team, nice shots and ugly unforced errors that lob so high, it hits a plane. LOL! We also rode on the thing in the playground where you hold on by your hands and fly across to the other side. We attempted to do it together on one ride and we did it! HAHA! I was surprised at first when Janice was able to reach it. LOL kidding again!

Once we were done with that, Janice dropped Ryan and I off at Chinatown. As we awaited for the bus, there was this really cool Chinese man who kept singing in Chinese really loud! And when the 90 bus came, he was cheering and saying "YAY, 90 bus, we go now, right? You go to 90 also? 'Yes' OH GOOD! Let's go! WE OH WAH WAY TO LAH CHENG" HAHAHA! On the ride home, Ryan and I both fell asleep. For some odd reason, we both woke up when we arrived at the Glendale bus stop, the one we always stop at, and we both looked at each other with awkward/sleepy looks. Then we fell back asleep. Then I woke up again when we got to La Crescenta. I didn't even notice how fast we were going. The bus ride took only 1 hour again! I'm guessing that's how fast they always go on holidays. Sounds like a plan to me, HAHA! Got home and witnessed the Lakers lose, so sad! :[

ANYWAYS, today was another fun day. I ate my leftovers of my fried rice with Martin. Then we took a trip to the fitness center to see what everyone was up to, seeing as how almost everybody went there to 'exercise'. No offense, but I think exercising is a waste of time! Unless you're like Chris Hood who does it ever so often. But once in a while won't really help, unless you're just doing it to lose the calories, but you can lose as much by walking or running. Haha. When Janice got back, we played around a bit. I put her in the Alabama Slam position and if you don't know what that is, it's a wrestling move that I'm too lazy to explain. Hehe. She ate her Chinese food and tried kissing me with it in her mouth. Preserved egg yoke, YUCK! HAHA! But it was fun.

Corsage ordering tomorrow! WEE! Jackie needs me to be one of her 'boyfriends' HAHA! Sorry Ryan, you gotta learn how to share, hehe kidding.

5 months tomorrow!

8 months today!

Thursday, I turn 16 and a half! HAHA!

BYE EVERYONE!

1 comment:

j said...

Too much food yesterday.
:( Thinking about Yogurtland makes me have that same really really full feeling that I got yesterday. HAHA