Today was a chill day. I come in to first period to find out that I need to inform Dick that his kids have to go to Kemple's during 2nd and 3rd period. Once I got back to my first, Mr. Wallace sent me back down there to retrieve a list of students in Dick's 2nd and 3rd for the substitute to take roll. Did I mention the two rooms are half the school apart? WELL IT IS and boy was that a workout. Ok not really, but going back and 4th, nu uh. It did waste 20 minutes of my time, hehe. We basically did nothing during 1st period since Wallace just wanted us to review for the CST's once again.
Once I arrived to 2nd, I sat there, stared, took a verbal test and left. Took a step out the door and saw Alvin taking a step out of his. Nice timing. Reggie was waiting for us. Once we changed and got ready, we boarded Dick's truck and left. The gate was locked and Dick had to unlock it. He drove out a little and told Reggie to go lock it. Reggie says, "HAHA you're funny .. wait you're serious, FUCK!" It took him a good 5 minutes to figure it out and lock it. Once we got there, Reggie checked in and was told that he had a court already. Lucky bastard. Majority of Palisades had BYES and so none of them were there except one. He was FREAKING GOOD and he talked to himself. Kinda awkward. He walked in what seemed like slow motion. When he approached the net to volley, he messed up and told himself, "Why aren't you trying FAGGOT!" Then he hit a bad backhand and said, "WHAT A GOOD BACKHAND" LOLOL, freaking hilarious. He was still amazing. He barely tried and he killed his opponent. Felt bad for the other guy.
Alvin and I had to wait till 2 o clock to finally play our game. The kids we played sucked! One of the guys had a good top spin but that was it. All my serving games lasted no more than 5 minutes. I hit it in, and they hit it out. That's what basically happened. HAHA! Alvin had trouble on his servers and I had trouble top spinning. So we both resorted to tapping our hits. Still successful, hehe. Finished our game 6-4 6-2 and rewarded ourselves with McDonald's. Mrs. Varias (Janice) was hungry so I saved her my other McChicken to eat. You're welcome honey :]
Got home, took a nap, woke up and ate a piece of bread. What a dinner.
Thanks Janice for staying today!
Bye bloggers.
Monday, May 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment