Today we had to return to all of our Term A and B classes and review before the CST's. Surprisingly, reviewing for English was easy as hell. I got one wrong! O.O Then history came up and I did pretty bad, I got like 24 out of 72 wrong and some of them I cheated on, HAHA! Whatever! :P Physics felt so weird having all the people back. When we reviewed, it was only the juniors who were reviewing and that's majority of the original class already, and everyone else was messing around. Lazies. :)
This day wasn't so good towards the end, but it got better. Rick and Ryan decided to play some tennis. Watching them play tennis is like watching me play volleyball, not good. HAHA! Oh well, they were having fun :P There was an incident that happened recently where somebody got stabbed around our school and another stabbing incident happened right after at McDonalds. Either this is a very rare coincidence, or they were the same group of people doing some business they had to finish. Kinda scary, but they closed all gates around the school but the front gate, however, Alvin, Martin and I were able to sneak through the corner gate of the school and went to Vons >:] We're cool.
AP testing is over! Now time for CST's! So exciting! -.- My AP Physics test did not go so well. The MC was already hard enough and when I got to the free response, I died. That shit was so hard! I looked over at Quan from time to time and mouthed "FAIL" to him, and he'd laugh right before Ms Deboer got back from her room. Then Quan decides to play Tic Tac Toe by drawing it on his free response sheet and "turning" the page and I would get a little glimpse of it. HAHA. He won. :( After the test, Janice got me a little treat so I can chew away my stress! Thanks sweetie :]
Speaking of winning, Vball won their game two nights ago! They played Cleveland, the school we lost to by 24.5 points, HAHA! They had 4 close games, but Cleveland didn't have the power to win it. HEHE! Speaking of losing, the Lakers are losing 17-3 right now, T.T SO SAD! They'll get back up. Instead of Yao Ming, my Grandpa called him "Chow Mein" HAHA! That shit was hilarious.
Ok, BLOG OUT!
Thursday, May 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
it's actually 27.5 points dawg.
My first comment was too direct. LOL Where are you!?
Post a Comment