I woke up this morning and as I start yawning, it was 11 o clock and I thought we were going to leave at 12 to gdale. Then I find out we were leaving at 2. So I go have an orange breakfast but instead of orange soda, I had tampico! But it's still orange.
Then since I had lots of time on my hands before Gdale, I went to recycle my bottles and cans and earned 30 bucks. Then got a haircut from my Gpa, then edwin came and we left.
First thing I did, went to Old Navy and got me a shirt. HAHA! We walked around, and finally met up with the guys, but we were eating Panda Express, so they ditched us. LOL! Faggots. Rick talked to these random girls and called them by a different name pretending to know them and then saying, "oh sorry, I thought you were my friend" which lead to a conversation. HAHA! Pretty smooth. He also took a picture behind a random guy, just look.

HAHAHAHA!
Fun day overall!
Thanks for ditching me Janice! It's ok :]
Me and Edwin ended up leaving before everyone else, but we missed the bus, and the next bus came later, and everyone else ended up catching up to us. LOL!
"Cause baby your love is built like a drug, and I don't wanna be sober"
SEE YOU .. LATER .. TOMORROW .. MONDAY .. and so forth.
1 comment:
LOL OMG THAT RICK IS HILARIOUS
Post a Comment