Saturday, November 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Martin!

So my day started off with me waking up at 12:30! HOLY EFFING SHIT! So late I know but I was sleepy, give me a break! Edwin called me around freaking 9 am, I answered with my grumpy voice and wasted 2 min of my sleeping time by listening to him tell me that he went by my house to drop off his backpack. FUCKER!

I then went straight to the computer and did this and that. Me and Ryan couldn't make Martin his birthday card, so we ended up deciding that we'd buy him something. Edwin came back from the Homeless walk around 2 and he got a free shirt for volunteering! DAMMIT! I should've went :[

I took a shower, then me and Edwin left. I turned in my library book and Janice's DVD in on the way. We ended up staying at Vons for an hour waiting for Ryan to come. FUCKER. We got Martin Chex Mix and a card. Inside joke, don't worry :] We wrapped his present in Starbucks napkins then in a Vons bag. To top it off, we got some straw and attached them together and wrapped it around the bag and the card to help it stay on like a present. Then Edwin finds tape. -_- We could've just used that instead of the FOOKING straw! FUCK!

We arrived at Martin's house and met some new people. We were the first ones there from Verdugo, after Fendi. HAHA! Then everyone else came, we played a Super Smash Brother's Brawl tournament. Ironically, I lost the first around against a guy named Christian Jay aka CJ. WTF! But I didn't feel so bad when he won the tournament :P

Then everyone watched our youtube videos, some laughed and some didn't. Oh well. Then we played the one word game. WOOT! I kept losing fast, it was too funny! The simple word, MASTURBATE, makes me laugh. HAHAHA! Then we played music and started dancing, that was fun. There was a part where Kerrigan got mad at me cause I took his hat off, so he liked got up and intimidated me which consequently pushed me towards where Edwin was laying on the floor, so I trip over him, accidently stepped on his privates and landed on Kathleen. After all that, the COCA COLA in my hand didn't spill! How slick. Then we all went outside for some hamburgers and hotdogs. Then this red head from Wisconsin started talking to all of us about how Obama brainwashes all his voters and McCain is more educated than he is. SO STUPID! She's probably rich.

Hi Janice, I blogged about you before you blogged about me today!

Janice's night and weekend minutes to anytime minutes is 1557-89! HAHAHA! You're welcome.

BYE BYE BYE!

*EDIT, how SPAMtastic of janice to comment (VVV) me that much.

16 comments:

Alvin xD said...

lol yeah, we got T-shirts, bacteria infested hands from high-five'in a million people, pasta,cookies, garlic bread and salads, and I got to get a whole 24 pack of water! I just saved myself $3

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
j said...

Unbelievable. 8-15 whatever the score was. UNBELIEVABLE!
I hope you didn't go to bed angry last night.. :(

j said...

hi ceejay. Why are you on blogger and not on aim.

j said...

ceejay, go on aim.

j said...

Ceejay, your aiming sucks. typing is for losers.

j said...

shut up ! hAHHAHAHAH arent you getting tired of the word verifications?

j said...

sure, janice having a life? hey jude... mmmmmmmmmmm sing a sad song and make it better.

j said...

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH thats all i can hear right now .

j said...

still still... still you won't put that. still!

j said...

STILL! NO OH MY GOD! YOU'RE GOING to put it on blogger now. hold on
ive been put on hold.

j said...

ceejay, i stil don't see you on aim.
you have to eat breakfast soon. i didnt say now! i said soon!

Jacqueline said...

LMAO, how the fuck did you get 12 comments on this POS of a blog?!

i don't think that's janice commenting you. some of it is ivaaan, lol. i might be wrong though (:

The Ryan King said...

the gift wrapping with starbucks napkins was my idea!! haha

ahahaha "wiscansin" man. fcking wasting our time. with her sarah palin shit.

Ceejay Varias said...

Janice, this is the blog you've commented the most in blogger history, find this one :]

Alvin xD said...

epic spam!
woot 16th comment