Thursday, November 13, 2008

Cocky People

is a very conceited subject. Why are people so cocky and so full of themselves? BECAUSE THEY CAN BACK IT UP! I mean, it doesn't really annoy me if they are actually what they say they are because it shows confidence, but it DOES annoy me if they act cocky but can't really back it up. They say this and that, but never show it. That really ANNOYS me, it just makes me want to tell them to shut the hell up. I mean, the REAL cocky people are annoying sometimes too, but I can't tell them to shut up because I feel inferior to their skills. I can be cocky myself, but I would consider it confidence because I don't brag about anything, I just try to predict the outcome with confidence :] But just for the record, KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT, or fear the wrath of my BOOM MUTHABUGGA! Not much, but there you go Janice Wu :]

SHIT SHIT SHIT! I popped my fooking racket after not even a week's worth of the new strings. FUCKING MOTHER EFFER. I not only blame my stringing, but I blame the strings, Jin's hard server, my hard return and my BOOM MUTHABUGGA! Now I'm stuck with my dad's lame racket T_T

Alvin rented this camera from the Media Center or whatever and it has the highest quality I've ever seen in a camera! IT's SO NICE! It actually makes me want to camera whore and take pictures of random shit. Alvin took candid photos of me and Janice, but Janice didn't share the same opinion I did, she hates them. HAHAHA! She told Alvin to delete them but luckily, Janice didn't pay attention to my face giving Alvin the signal NOT to actually delete it. HAHA! I have the cute picture, anyone want to enjoy? HAHA! Just kidding Janice, it's only for memories. But I do have some pictures that should be below this paragraph.

Pictures:
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jackie told me that my balls that I hit has a little jump when it bounces. YES! I HAVE ACHIEVED MY GOAL! A TOPSPIN, THAT SPINS, LIKE A TOP! THANK YOU JACQUELINE HO! You just made me a more confident man and may I add, NOT A COCKY ONE!

GROW GROW AND GROW! I like how it's going so far! <3

WHY WHY WHY! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DO IT! :[

My flashlight is in my pocket, LOL!

Night Janice :]

3 comments:

Jacqueline said...

ghjdghjdnfu.

Alvin xD said...

teehee!
I photobucket'd some of the pictures

....some

j said...

Good afternoon!