very orange dinner. I had rice with shrimp which turns orange after you cook it, then I had orange soda and we also had tomatoes that were almost orange with also this sauce that was orange and all this orange stuff. Ironically, we didn't have any oranges. HAHA! It was very good! MMMMMM toasty.
What a happy day. I actually did all the work in AP physics cause I understood it. My 2nd period teacher had to freaking deal with the cops and phone ringing calling about her car alarming. The book Joy Luck Club is about Chinese Immigrants and one Chinese Immigrant is named Janice, how cool. HAHA! There's another name Rose, Janice's cousin in real life and the sister in the book. WHOA. Third period, all we did was work on our stupid Arguments for the trial and my teacher also had a vote about whether we should dress formally or not. Majority voted FUCKING yes! FUCK! I don't want to do that shit!
The girls had to take their picture today at 2 and Dick wanted to play, so Me, Q, Albert and Dick went down to play at like 1:30 and finished a game. Me and Dick lost 3-6, FUCK! I fucking suck. Then we took the pictures but while we were getting set, I had a freaking dilemma with a scab I accidently peeled off on my cheek so it started to bleed excessively and I had to keep wiping it before the picture. Luckily, it stopped before we took it. Then I went down to play tennis again, played a game with Q and I was winning 4-3 until my racket popped! FUCK! NOT AGAIN! FUCKING SHIT! Q says it's my huge oversize of a racket and the strings, I think it's just my stringing :[
Janice stayed till 5 again! WOOT! She makes me happy :]
Welcome back Conine! I hope you liked your lumpia.
Don't worry, you'll move on.
Boom Clap Boom Boom Boom Clap.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
intense.
Post a Comment