Normally in 1st period, I would fool around and not understand the lesson, but today, I understood everything and I actually helped Quan who normally helps me.
Normally in 2nd period, I would sit there and do my work, but I actually went up to the teacher and asked for help! I normally don't slack off which I have been doing for the past week.
Normally in 3rd period, I would listen to the lecture and do all my work. But this time, I helped the door decorating team but normally I would just sit there and watch them do work but I actually helped out this time!
Normally in 4th period, I would change to my shorts but instead, I watched Fred Clause. Normally I would go down and play tennis for at least an hour, but I just rallied for 20 minutes and went back up.
Normally, I'd spend my time with Peter Pan, but he was somewhere else and I couldn't. But I still got to spend time after he came back.
Normally, Alvin and I wouldn't go to McDonald's with Kevin and Bi, then meet up with Janice, Jackie, Jenny and Simon, but we did. Normally we wouldn't race back to the room, but we did. I also don't normally eat a McChicken, but I decided to be spontaneous and get one.
Normally, I would walk home outside the school, but due to Rick's immature acts, we had to walk through the school instead.
Normally, I'd be mopey at least once a week, this isn't a normal week.
Normally I would blog about something other than this, but this isn't a normal blog.
I am one weird person. Do you agree?
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
HA
Normally, you suck my dick on wednesdays, but this time, you waited til friday.
Points for not being mopey!
eeee faced by Ryan lol
and good thing you guys ran! the bus driver said "Does any of you know those guy?!" and I was the first one to say "NOPE!" good thing everyone caught on QUICK!
LOL.
LMAO!
Life is not "NORMAL", I'll say that for sure.
Post a Comment